Gloss, lip stain, lipstick and liner... they all add up to the perfect pout and your classic make-up style. We've got every kind of lip make-up product you could need to add to your collection, and all from luxury high-end brands that are trusted for their creamy formulations that won't dry your skin.
Items 1-32 of 39
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Precision Glide LiplinerAs low as £14.40
- Elizabeth Arden Plush Up Lip GelatoAs low as £17.60
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Bold Liquid LipstickAs low as £14.40
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra LipstickAs low as £17.60
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Moisturising Lipstick Matte FinishAs low as £17.60
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Moisturising LipstickAs low as £17.60
- Clarins Velvet Lip ProtectorAs low as £18.00
- Clarins Lip Milky Mousse 10mlAs low as £18.00
- Lancome Mademoiselle Hydrating Lip BalmAs low as £22.00
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Ruby Cream LipstickAs low as £22.00
- Lancome L'Absolu Mademoiselle Shine LipstickAs low as £22.00
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Drama MatteAs low as £22.00
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Matte LipstickAs low as £22.00
- Clarins Joli Rouge Lip LacquerAs low as £20.50
- Clarins Joli Rouge Velvet LipstickAs low as £20.50
- Clarins Water Lip Stain 7mlAs low as £18.00
- Lancome L’Absolu Lacquer Lipstick 8mlAs low as £20.80
- Lancome L'Absolu Gloss Sheer Lip GlossAs low as £19.60
- Lancome L'Absolu Velvet Matte LipstickAs low as £19.60
- Lancome L'Absolu Gloss Cream LipglossAs low as £19.60
- Lancome L'Absolu Gloss Rosy PlumpSpecial Price £20.40 Regular Price £25.50
- Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick 3.5gAs low as £18.99
- Lancome Le Lip LinerAs low as £15.60
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Cream LipstickAs low as £22.00
- Clarins Lip Liner PencilAs low as £18.00
- Clarins Joli Rouge Brillant Perfect Shine Sheer LipstickAs low as £19.00
- Clarins Joli Rouge LipstickAs low as £20.50
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil 7mlAs low as £18.49
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm PerfectorAs low as £18.00
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 12mlAs low as £18.00
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Liquid GlossAs low as £14.40
All you need to know about Lips
How long does a lipstick usually last?
Lipsticks usually last around 18 months or so, but some can last for two or even three years. Past this point, it is worth throwing them away and purchasing new ones, as bacteria can thrive in old make-up products, and the product may also not perform as well. Check the smell of your lipstick frequently, because if it smells odd, you know that you need to throw it out.
How do I stop my lipstick from bleeding?
A lipstick bleeds when it travels past your lip line and looks as if it has been smudged. Choosing the right formula is very important, and liquid and oily lip glosses and sticks will always carry a higher risk of bleeding. Make sure you prep your lips before applying your lipstick, applying a primer first and then a lip liner with a waxy consistency to hold the stick in place. Finish with a dusting of translucent powder with a lip brush.
How can I make my lips look fuller?
To make your lips appear bigger, take a lip liner in a nude colour that is similar to your own lips and trace a line just outside of your natural lip line. Fill in the space created with lipstick, but choose a lighter colour that matches your skin tone and refrain from using a very dark colour. Add some highlighter to the middle of the bottom lip and your cupids bow, and you're good to go.
How can I stop my lipstick from drying out my lips?
Before applying your lipstick, apply a moisturising balm (usually while you're doing the rest of your make-up), and then apply your lipstick right at the very end of your routine, after the balm has had a little time to sink in.