Eau de Toilette
What is the difference between an Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum?
The only difference between these two products is the concentration of essential oils. An Eau de Toilette will have between 8% and 12% concentration of essential oils whereas an Eau de Parfum has between 12 and 18%. An Eau de Cologne generally has a slightly lower concentration of essential oils compared with an Eau de Toilette.
Typically an Eau de Parfum is expected to last up to 5 hours whilst Eau de Toilettes will tend to last around 3-4 hours.
Items 1-32 of 187
- Hugo Boss Alive Eau de Toilette 50mlSpecial Price £54.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Hugo Boss Alive Eau de Toilette 80mlSpecial Price £63.50 Regular Price £77.00
- Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette 50mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £26.00
- Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette 100mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toilette 30mlSpecial Price £16.20 Regular Price £27.00
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toilette 100mlSpecial Price £43.20 Regular Price £54.00