Cacharel Noa Eau De Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Hugo Boss The Scent For Her Eau de Toilette 30mlHugo Boss The Scent For Her Eau de ...Special Price £37.00 Regular Price £45.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum 30mlNarciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Pa ...Special Price £39.50 Regular Price £50.00
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Poivree Eau de Parfum 30mlHermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Poi ...Special Price £41.00 Regular Price £51.00Out of stock
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger Eau de Parfum 30mlHermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Gin ...Special Price £41.00 Regular Price £51.00Out of stock
Cacharel Noa Eau De Toilette:
- A modern yet timeless fragrance
- Rediscover your inner peace and instinctive wisdom
- Soft, feminine, and bursting with flowers
- A classic perfume for women perfect for daytime wear
Cacharel Noa is a modern yet timeless fragrance that evokes the visionary element in all of us. Noa encourages you to rediscover your inner peace and instinctive wisdom through an infusion of rare woods and delicate Peony. Soft, feminine, and bursting with flowers, Noa is a classic perfume for women perfect for daytime wear.
The Cacharel Noa Eau De Toilette Scent:
Fragrance Family: Floral
Tender powdery top notes of freesia, peach skin, peony and musk lead to floral heart of white flowers, ylang-ylang and rose. The base is woodsy transparent with coffee and incense touches.
An ode to peace, Noa Eau de Toilette is a feminine perfume designed to make you feel calm and happy. Floral notes of Peony are balanced with a natural heart of Paradisone and Coriander. This calming floral fragrance develops into feminine base notes of sensual Incense, comforting Musk, and warm Coffee.
- Top Notes: Plum, Freesia, Peach, Peony.
- Heart Notes: Green Grass, Lily, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang.
- Base Notes: Coriander, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Vanilla.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.