Fragrance for Men and Women
Jean Bousquet established Cacharel in 1962 as a ready-to-wear fashion line for the liberated women of the era.
The design philosophy of "comfort and ease of wear" became Cacharel's signature style and the building block of the company. The youthful style, femininity, lightness, refinement and use of bright colours set Cacharel apart from the rest.
The late 1970s saw the founding of the Cacharel fragrance line, with the launch of the romantic floral Anais Anais. Other bestselling fragrances include Eden, Loulou and Amor Amor, each inspired by beguiling femininity.
All products from Cacharel
- Cacharel Noa Eau De Toilette 30ml£15.99Out of stock
- Cacharel Noa Eau De Toilette 100ml£27.99Out of stock
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 100ml£27.99Out of stock
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 50ml£25.00Out of stock
- Cacharel Lou Lou Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml£25.00Out of stock
- Cacharel Eden Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml£25.00Out of stock