Cacharel Lou Lou Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml
Why not try...
- Jimmy Choo Urban Hero Eau de Parfum 30mlJimmy Choo Urban Hero Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £34.00
- Lancome Hypnose Eau de ParfumLancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum Spray ...As low as £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- Coach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum Sp ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothi ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
Cacharel Lou Lou Eau De Parfum:
- Designed to make women feel bold and unforgettable
- Sensual and mysterious
- A floral bouquet
- An iconic part of the brand since the 1980s
Lou Lou by Cacharel is a popular perfume for women which has been an iconic part of the brand since the 1980s. It is mysterious and wild, a perfume which is alluring and dark and makes a great evening perfume.
What scent is Cacharel Lou Lou Eau De Parfum?
Fragrance Family: Floral
Sensual and mysterious, Loulou Eau de Parfum by Cacharel is designed to make women feel bold and unforgettable.
Built around the beautiful and exotic Tiare Flower, which forms a floral bouquet with top notes of elegant Bergamot, fresh Mandarin, and feminine Ylang Ylang.
The fragrance develops into heart notes of alluring Jasmine, Orange Blossom, and Tiare Lily, followed by base notes of warm Tonka, luxurious Vanilla, and sensual Musk, which leave a long-lasting trail and unforgettable impression.
- Top Notes: Mimosa, Iris, Lily, Plum, Chinese Wood,Violet, Cassia, Jasmine, Anis
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Heliotrope, Orris Root, Ylang-Ylang
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Benzoin, Vanilla, Incense
With its distinctive blue lamp shaped bottle, Cacharel Lou Lou Eau de Parfum remains a popular fragrance for women, a classic and distinctive scent.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.