Create a stunning look that reflects your unique make-up style with our range of eye make-up products including eyeshadows, mascaras and liners from well-known luxury brands. From eyeshadow compacts to waterproof mascara and liquid liner, shop our exclusive collection of make-up must-haves that will make your peepers pop from day to night.
Items 1-32 of 78
- Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof EyelinerAs low as £18.80
- Lancome Lash Idole MascaraSpecial Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Clarins Ombre Iridescent Cream Eye ShadowAs low as £18.50
- Lancome Definicils Mascara Noir 01Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover 125mlSpecial Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Lancome Galatéis Douceur 200mlSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy Aqualia Eye Gel Balm 15mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £15.00
- Clarins Ombre 4-Colour Eyeshadow PaletteAs low as £31.50
- Lancome CILS Booster Lash Revitalising Serum 4mlSpecial Price £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Multi Dimensions Mascara BlackSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Extension Mascara BlackSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Mascara Waterproof BlackSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Lancome Grandiose MascaraAs low as £22.80
- Lancome Liner Plumer Black 01Special Price £18.80 Regular Price £23.50
- Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara 4DAs low as £21.50
- Clarins Ombre Velvet EyeshadowAs low as £19.00
- Clarins Ombre Satin EyeshadowAs low as £19.00
- Clarins Ombre Sparkle EyeshadowAs low as £19.00
- Clarins Waterproof Eye PencilAs low as £18.50
- Lancome Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil 1.19gAs low as £18.80
- Lancome Brow Define PencilAs low as £17.20
- Clarins Graphik Ink Liner 01£20.50
- Lancome Sourcils StylerAs low as £16.40
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6mlSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Clarins Mascara Supra VolumeAs low as £21.50
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes MascaraAs low as £22.00
- Lancome Hypnose Drama MascaraAs low as £22.00
- Lancome Hypnose MascaraAs low as £22.00
All you need to know about Eyes
How long should I keep my mascara for?
Just like the food we eat, our make-up products also have expiry dates. One of the most common causes of make-up related eye infections and skin inflammation is as a result of using expired products that should be thrown away. After a while, bacteria can start to build within your mascara tube. If you don't throw away your mascara in around three months from the date of purchase, it can become a breeding ground for all kinds of bacteria. Remember to throw out the old and purchase new mascaras regularly.
What should I apply first – mascara, eyeshadow or eyeliner?
When creating the perfect day-to-day eye make-up look, apply your eyeshadow first, to both the eyelid and beneath the eye on the lash line, and then apply your eyeliner (liquid or pencil). Finish with mascara to create a dramatic false lash effect.
How do I hide the wrinkles under my eyes with make-up?
Apply lots of moisturiser or eye cream under the eye to create a nice base and to keep the area under your eyes well hydrated. This will also help you to blend your concealer more easily. Apply a liquid or solid-based concealer and blend using fingers or a blending sponge. Using a damp sponge can give you a more even and smooth look, especially if you have very deep-set wrinkles.
How do I make the whites of my eyes brighter and wider?
Using a white eyeliner on the inner upper and lower waterlines can really open up your eyes and make the whites of your eyes appear brighter and larger. It can also be applied to the inner corners. For an even more dramatic look, swipe some pink blush across the apples of your cheeks and across the highest point of your brows, which will draw even more attention to your eyes.