Makeup For Eyes
Create a stunning look that reflects your unique make-up style with our range of eye make-up products including eyeshadows, mascaras and liners from well-known luxury brands.
From eyeshadow compacts to waterproof mascara and liquid liner, shop our exclusive collection of make-up must-haves that will make your peepers pop from day to night.
You can also shop eye care products to keep the delicate skin around your eyes looking healthy and feeling smooth. Choose from eye gels and serums, eye masks and eye creams.
- Clarins SOS Lashes Serum Mascara 8mlSpecial Price £23.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins Lash & Brow Double Fix 8mlSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Le 8 Hypnose Mascara Serum-Infused Mascara 8mlSpecial Price £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
- Lancome Lash Idole Waterproof MascaraSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Clarins Supra Lift & Curl Mascara 01Special Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof EyelinerAs low as £20.00
- Lancome Lash Idole MascaraSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Definicils Mascara Noir 01Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Lancome Galatéis Douceur 400mlSpecial Price £37.60 Regular Price £47.00
- Vichy Aqualia Eye Gel Balm 15mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlSpecial Price £9.56 Regular Price £12.75
- Clarins Ombre 4-Colour Eyeshadow PaletteAs low as £33.00
- Lancome CILS Booster Lash Revitalising Serum 4mlSpecial Price £31.20 Regular Price £39.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Mascara Waterproof BlackSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00
- Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara 4DAs low as £22.50
- Clarins Ombre Velvet EyeshadowAs low as £19.00
- Clarins Ombre Satin EyeshadowAs low as £19.00
- Clarins Ombre Sparkle EyeshadowAs low as £19.00
- Clarins Waterproof Eye PencilAs low as £19.50
- Clarins Ready in a Flash Eyes & Brows PaletteSpecial Price £28.50 Regular Price £32.00
- Lancome Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil 1.19gAs low as £19.60
- Lancome Brow Define PencilAs low as £19.20
- Clarins Graphik Ink Liner 01Special Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Mavala Double Lash Night Treatment 10mlSpecial Price £17.55 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6mlSpecial Price £13.13 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
- Lancome CILS Booster XLSpecial Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara 01 BlackSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Lancome Hypnose Drama MascaraAs low as £23.20
- Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara 01 NoirSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
All you need to know about Eyes
How long should I keep my mascara for?
Just like the food we eat, our make-up products also have expiry dates. One of the most common causes of make-up related eye infections and skin inflammation is as a result of using expired products that should be thrown away. After a while, bacteria can start to build within your mascara tube. If you don't throw away your mascara in around three months from the date of purchase, it can become a breeding ground for all kinds of bacteria. Remember to throw out the old and purchase new mascaras regularly.
What should I apply first – mascara, eyeshadow or eyeliner?
When creating the perfect day-to-day eye make-up look, apply your eyeshadow first, to both the eyelid and beneath the eye on the lash line, and then apply your eyeliner (liquid or pencil). Finish with mascara to create a dramatic false lash effect.
How do I hide the wrinkles under my eyes with make-up?
Apply lots of moisturiser or eye cream under the eye to create a nice base and to keep the area under your eyes well hydrated. This will also help you to blend your concealer more easily. Apply a liquid or solid-based concealer and blend using fingers or a blending sponge. Using a damp sponge can give you a more even and smooth look, especially if you have very deep-set wrinkles.
How do I make the whites of my eyes brighter and wider?
Using a white eyeliner on the inner upper and lower waterlines can really open up your eyes and make the whites of your eyes appear brighter and larger. It can also be applied to the inner corners. For an even more dramatic look, swipe some pink blush across the apples of your cheeks and across the highest point of your brows, which will draw even more attention to your eyes.