Dry Skin Cleansers & Best Face Washes For Dry Skin
Find the perfect face washes and cleansers for dry and normal skin here! We stock the best face cleansers that will clear out impurities without leaving your dry skin parched, and normal skin face washes that will nourish your skin and rinse off daily dirt and grime.
The best cleansers for dry and normal skin are ones made with the advice of skincare experts and using advanced formulas, and that's exactly why we've included these products in our range. The same goes for face washes, which you can use daily to refresh your skin, helping you get that radiant glow.
- Weleda Skin Food Nourishing Cleansing Balm 75mlSpecial Price £11.66 Regular Price £12.95
- Esthederm Osmoclean Micellar Cleansing Oil Care 150mlSpecial Price £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
- Antipodes Gospel Vitamin C Skin-Glow Gel Cleanser 200mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle SolutionAs low as £4.13
- CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser 236mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water 295mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
- Clarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse 150mlSpecial Price £23.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins Total Cleansing Oil 150mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Treatment Boosting Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £35.20 Regular Price £44.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Cleansing Oil-in-Gel 125mlSpecial Price £60.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Cleansing Foam 125mlSpecial Price £60.00 Regular Price £75.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Purifying Cleansing Gel 125mlSpecial Price £14.50 Regular Price £18.50
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Mild Cleansing Milk 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Micellar Solution 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 236mlSpecial Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 473mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Esthederm Hydra Replenishing Cleansing Milk 200mlSpecial Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Esthederm High Tolerance Make Up Remover 125mlSpecial Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Avene Cleansing Foam 150mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser & Make-Up Remover 400mlSpecial Price £14.81 Regular Price £19.75
- Lancome Mousse Eclat 200mlSpecial Price £23.60 Regular Price £29.50
- Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur 400mlSpecial Price £37.60 Regular Price £47.00
- BioDerma Sensibio H2O 250mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Avene Make-Up Removing Micellar Water 200mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Lancome Gel Eclat 125mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
Normal & Dry Skin Cleanser Advice
Which is the best face wash for dry skin?
The best face washes for dry skin are those that have been created specifically to give a boost of hydration to chapped and flaky skin. Some of the most popular dry skin face washes include:
- Clarins Total Cleansing Oil
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Micellar Foam
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Probiotic Cleanser Whip to Clay
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Mild Cleansing Milk
Do cleansers help dry skin?
Yes, a gentle cleanser will help dry skin. Dry skin cleansers are formulated to be lighter on delicate and dry skin, but still help clear away dirt and impurities. Foaming cleansers are recommended for dry skin as they don't scrub the skin like exfoliators, which can damage cracked, flaky skin.