Dry Skin Cleansers & Best Face Washes For Dry Skin
- Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Dry 125mlSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £23.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Klorane Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion with Cornflower 200ml£12.00
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Purifying Cleansing Gel 125mlSpecial Price £14.50 Regular Price £18.50
- Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Cleansing Foam 125mlSpecial Price £60.00 Regular Price £75.00
Normal & Dry Skin Cleanser Advice
Which is the best face wash for dry skin?
The best face washes for dry skin are those that have been created specifically to give a boost of hydration to chapped and flaky skin. Some of the most popular dry skin face washes include:
- Clarins Total Cleansing Oil
- Lancome Mousse Eclat 200ml
- CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Probiotic Cleanser Whip to Clay
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Mild Cleansing Milk
Do cleansers help dry skin?
Yes, a gentle cleanser will help dry skin. Dry skin cleansers are formulated to be lighter on delicate and dry skin, but still help clear away dirt and impurities. Foaming cleansers are recommended for dry skin as they don't scrub the skin like exfoliators, which can damage cracked, flaky skin.