Avene Gentle Cleansing Foam 150ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imperfections Correcting Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Mattifying Anti-Imp ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation SPF30For all-over application, gently da ...As low as £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
Avene Gentle Cleansing Foam:
- Soap-free cleansing foam that gently removes make-up and helps to regulate sebum production.
- Formulated for normal to combination sensitive skin.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The Benefits of Avene Gentle Cleansing Foam:
Avene Gentle Cleansing Foam is a soap-free cleansing foam that gently removes make-up and helps to regulate sebum production. Formulated for normal to combination sensitive skin, this Mattifying Cleansing Foam gently cleanses and removes make‐up from the face and eyes. Glutamic acid helps to mattify the skin by rebalancing sebum production. Moisturising agents restore the skin's suppleness. Its gentle, soap free cleansing base eliminates impurities and excess sebum while tightening the pores. The cleansing foam is rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, clinically proven to be soothing and anti‐irritating. - Glutamic acid: mattifies and controls excess oil.
Key Ingredients in Avene Gentle Cleansing Foam:
- Zinc: Soothes irritation and calms skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use Avene Gentle Cleansing Foam:
Apply the Cleansing Foam to the face and neck with wet fingertips. Gently massage using circular movements. Rinse off with tap water and delicately towel‐dry.
1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Moisturise using any Avène Les Essentiels or Hydrance Moisturiser of your choice.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). WATER (AQUA). SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE. LACTIC ACID. CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLUTAMIC ACID. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is becoming my favorite face cleanser. The foam is easy to use and my face feels really clean after washing.
- This foaming wash smells so good and feels light on my skin. The texture is soft and leaves my skin smooth !
- Recommend for sensitive aging skin my skin feel so soft and smooth
- Goes on light and leaves face looking clean and soft
- Love this product! I have rosacea and combination skin and this mouse is a gentle and thorough cleanser!
- really nice product, very gentle but still feels like it cleanses enough, fungal acne safe
- It feels great on my face and I like that it doesn
- I love this foam wash. It definitely does make your skin feeling great. So Nourished!
- Love this cleanser, I have been using it from last 3 years now. It
- I never really write reviews but i had to for this,I bought this product a few days ago because i wanted to try something different and im so glad i d