Shop our range of fish oils, which have long-been lauded for their many health benefits because of their high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These fatty acids cannot be made by the body itself, so taking a fish oil supplement, or eating a diet high in oily fish, are the best ways to get them.
Evidence has shown that getting more fish oil in your diet can improve overall health, boost immunity, reduce inflammation and help brain function (especially in unborn babies).
- Solaray Salmon Oil Softgels 90Special Price £19.43 Regular Price £24.29
- Lifeplan Super Hi-Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps 90Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £10.79
- Lifeplan Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps 90Special Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
- Lifeplan Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps 30Special Price £3.59 Regular Price £4.49
- Solgar Fish Gel Omega-3 740mg Softgels 50Special Price £20.99 Regular Price £29.99
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 500mg Capsules 120Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- CleanMarine Cardio 40+ Capsules 60Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.99
- Cleanmarine Krill Oil 50mg Marine Gelcaps 30Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.99
- Quest Vitamins Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps 90Special Price £5.45 Regular Price £7.79
- Nature's Aid Super Strength Fish Oil Softgels 60Special Price £10.09 Regular Price £13.45
- Nature's Aid Fish Oil 1000mg (Omega-3) Softgels 180Special Price £10.87 Regular Price £14.49
- Nature's Aid Fish Oil 1000mg (Omega-3) Softgels 90Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £7.99
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 60Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 120Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £20.95
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 180Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £25.50
- HealthAid Salmon Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- HealthAid Marine Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Special Price £7.59 Regular Price £9.49
- HealthAid Halibut Liver Oil Capsules 90Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Special Price £11.59 Regular Price £14.49
- HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Vegicaps 30Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £8.99
- HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules 180Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules 250Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules 90Special Price £9.19 Regular Price £11.49
- Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg Softgels 120Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £27.50
- Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg Softgels 60Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £15.75
All you need to know about Fish Oils
What fish oil supplements are best for me?
There are many different types of fish oil capsules, tablets and liquids out there. Finding out what works for you depends on your health goals and preferences. For instance, cod liver oil is quite strong in taste and smell, so it might not work for everyone. Alternatively, if you don't like taking tablets, liquid forms of fish oil may work better. Fish oils also have varying strengths, and your choice will depend on the amounts and types of omega-3 essential fatty acids you want more of in your diet. These fatty acids include DHA, EPA and ALA.
What is best – cod liver oil or krill oil?
Cod liver oil has been taken by many people for decades for various issues such as joint inflammation, immune system conditions, heart conditions and overall health. In liquid form, cod liver oil has a very strong taste and smell, so some people prefer to take krill oil, which is made from crustaceans that are like shrimps. It has been suggested that omega-3 oils from krill oil are more quickly and easily absorbed in your system, but both oils are effective in their own ways.
What are the benefits of fish oils?
Fish oils contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for joint pain and heart conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. It has also been suggested that fish oils can help reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke because of their high levels of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Does fish oil boost libido?
In men, fish oil can boost testosterone production by increasing the luteinizing hormone, which regulates testosterone production. It also reduces production of SHBG, the sex hormone binding globulin, releasing more free testosterone, which in turn can boost libido. For erectile dysfunction, taking a fish oil supplement can reduce the risk of small blood clots that prevent erections. Omega-3 fatty acids can also stabilise the balance of neurotransmitters and hormones that are linked to sustaining erections.