Why not try...
- Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets: For ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- PharmaNord Bio-Culture Capsules 60Pharma Nord Bio Culture (4 billion ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.75
- HealthAid MagCitra Tablets 60HealthAid MagCitra: ✓ One of the ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.79 Regular Price £13.49
- Lamberts Soya Isoflavones 50mg Tablets 60Lamberts Soya Isoflavones 50mg Tabl ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets 180Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tab ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.99
Obtained from a Norwegian source, Cod Liver Oil (CLO) from HealthAid contains EPA & DHA, which are Omega 3 Oils. These are beneficial for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system, bones and flexible joints. CLO contains Vitamins A & D, which play an important role in nourishing the hair, skin, teeth and gums and also good for eye vision. Cod Liver Oil from HealthAid with added Vitamin E is cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
Who are Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules for?
May improve the formation of neural cells and maintain the heath of the nervous system
May help to relieve joint pain
May help to maintain healthy looking skin
Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin, teeth, hair, gums and helps improve night vision.
Vitamin D is essential for the formation, development and maintenance of healthy bones.
May help to maintain heart health and proper blood circulation.
Omega-3 fatty acids may help protect the heart
Cod Liver Oil 550mg may be of benefit to;
People who eat a typical western diet which lacks in Omega acids, EPA and DHA
Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints and relieve joint pain
Those who wish to maintain healthy blood pressure and heart health
Those suffering from stress and anxiety
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Cod Liver Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol)], Fish Oil, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D (cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.