Do you dream of beautiful, shiny and healthy hair that isn't prone to breakage? Hair supplements are rich in essential vitamins and minerals that can help hair to grow and repair. They're also high in antioxidants that fight free radical damage. Shop our range of hair supplements that contain vitamins E, C, D, A, B, iron and zinc to keep your tresses looking gorgeous.
- Rausch Swiss Herbal Vitality Capsules 30Special Price £25.08 Regular Price £29.50
- Klorane Keratin Caps 30£19.00
- Higher Nature Aeterna Men Hair Complex Caps 60Special Price £19.96 Regular Price £24.95
- BetterYou Hair Skin and Nails Oral Spray 25mlSpecial Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Hair, Skin & Nails Caps 60Special Price £20.36 Regular Price £23.95
- New Nordic Hair Volume Plus Nail Strong Tablets 60Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
- New Nordic Hair Volume Gummies 60Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets 30Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.95
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 50Special Price £11.24 Regular Price £14.05
- Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies 60Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Nature's Aid Hair, Skin and Nails Formula Tablets 90Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £15.95
- Nature's Aid Hair, Skin and Nails Formula Tablets 30Special Price £5.96 Regular Price £7.95
- Pharmanord Evelle For Skin Hair and Nails Tabs 60Special Price £27.96 Regular Price £34.95
- Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Skin Hair & Nails Vegicaps 60Special Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00
- Nature's Plus Ultra Hair Plus Sustained Release Tabs 60Special Price £17.72 Regular Price £20.85
- Higher Nature Nails & Hair Vegetable Capsules 120Special Price £16.20 Regular Price £20.25
- HealthAid HairSkinNail Formula Tablets 30Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99
- HealthAid Hair-Vit Capsules 30Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- HealthAid Hair-Vit Capsules 90Special Price £23.19 Regular Price £28.99
- Lamberts Florisene for Women Tablets 270Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £62.50
- Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets 60Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Florisene for Women Tablets 90Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.95
- Lamberts Biotin 500ug Capsules 90Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- HealthAid Biotin 800ug Tablets 30Special Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
- Solgar Biotin 5000ug Vegicaps 100Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £32.99
- Solgar Biotin 5000ug Vegicaps 50Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £19.99
All you need to know about Hair Supplements
Do hair supplements work?
Your hair follicles need nutrition to stay healthy, just like the rest of your body. If your hair follicles are healthy, your hair will grow more voluminous and longer in length. If you are not eating a balanced, healthy diet or are lacking in certain vitamins and minerals, you may find that your hair is weaker and more prone to breakage and split ends, and that it also appears generally dry and unruly. If this applies to you, a hair supplement may be a solution.
How does a vitamin deficiency affect my hair and scalp?
Speak to your doctor if you think you might have a vitamin or mineral deficiency that is affecting your hair growth. Signs to watch out for include dandruff and a flaky scalp, bumps and sores under the scalp, thinning hair, split ends, red and white bumps on your skin and brittle nails that frequently break.
Which vitamins are essential for hair growth?
To maintain and grow healthy hair, the body needs biotin, vitamins A and C, zinc, niacin, vitamins D and E, as well as iodine, folic acid, choline and calcium.
What are the benefits of hair supplements?
If you cannot change your diet and want to make sure that you are getting all the nutrients your body needs for healthy hair growth, hair supplements are a great solution. It gives you peace of mind that your body is getting all the nutrients it requires, so that your hair can grow quicker and stay strong and healthy. Consistency is key however, and you will only see improvements if you take your hair supplements as recommended by the stated dose.