Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets 60
Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets:
- Provides 25 essential micro-nutrients to help you stay in optimum health, with a good spread of nutrients at significant levels
- Includes B vitamins and biotin which can help in the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails
- Can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken
- The level of B vitamins and magnesium in Maxi-Hair® exceed the amounts found in typical high street multis, and vitamin D is presented at twice the level of most A-Z products
- Women concerned about thinning hair should look at our Florisene® product
- Suitable for vegetarians
Healthy hair is an outward sign of health and this product provides 25 essential micro-nutrients to help you stay in optimum health. It contains a good spread of nutrients including the B vitamins and biotin which can help in the maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails.
The nutrients in Maxi-Hair are all presented at significant levels and so this product can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken. In fact the level of B vitamins and magnesium in Maxi-Hair® exceed the amounts found in typical high street multis, and vitamin D is presented at twice the level of most A-Z products.
Please note, women concerned about thinning hair should have a look at our Florisene product, or call our Nutrition Advice Team for further help and advice. One of the most common causes of hair thinning in women is caused by a simple deficiency and the clinically supported Florisene® formula is designed to address this.
How to use Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily.
Discover our Lamberts Multiple Formula range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Only just started taking them but very prompt service. Thankyou
- For hair. I've got stronger and more hair. It is great for nails too
- These tablets have silicon and biotin, and are for strengthening hair. After the first pot (60 pills, 1 a day), I did not notice anything, but I am no
- Excellent service and very quick delivery.