Biocare Collagen Complex Vegicaps 120
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil 150mlBare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£47.50Out of stock
- Nature's Plus Ageloss Rejuvabolic Tabs 90Nature's Plus Ageloss Rejuvabo ...£47.50
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Bone Support VCaps 120Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...£49.95
- Pure Encapsulations l-Carnitine Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations l-Carnitine Cap ...£48.42
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 & Bergamot Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 an ...Special Price £50.88 Regular Price £63.60
Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules:
- a unique combination of powerful nutrients including collagen, hyaluronic acid nucleotides and antioxidants for skin, joint and bone support
- No unnecessary additives
Collagen Complex is a unique combination of powerful nutrients including collagen, hyaluronic acid nucleotides and antioxidants for skin, joint and bone support.
- UNIQUE FORMULATION - Collagen Complex is a high potency collagen supplement with powerful antioxidants and nucleotides
- EFFECTIVE - Collagen, hyaluronic acid and nucleotides are important components of skin and joints and vitamin C supports the process of collagen formation
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Uses the superior form of type 1 marine collagen that is identical to the collagen in the human body, and therefore rapidly absorbed, with excellent research
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT - Provides a rich mix of antioxidants and flavonoids including vitamin C, zinc, hesperin, rutin and rosehip powder. Antioxidants are beneficial nutrients that help protect cells from oxidative stress
Possible benefits of Biocare Collagen Complex:
- Collagen, hyaluronic acid and nucleotides are components of skin and joints
- Vitamin C is important for collagen formation and supports the structure of bones, joints and skin
- Rosehips are the whole berry fruits of the rose plant and have traditionally been used as a nutrient
- Vitamin C contributes to the collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
How to use Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Also available: 60 Capsules
|Ingredients||Marine Collagen (Fish), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate),Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Rutin, Hesperidin,Nutri-tide® IM Nucleotide Nutrition (Concentrated extracts of RNA Nucleotides from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Rosehip (Rosa canina Hips), Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),Maltodextrin, Inositol.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.