Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 15ml
Why not try...
- Cleanmarine Menomin for Women 600mg Gelcaps 60Each small but mighty capsule is pa ...Special Price £19.49 Regular Price £23.99
Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12:
- All-vegan ingredients
- Suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- In a simple, purified water base with no unnecessary additives, Contains only what you need
Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 is a high potency liquid supplement of optimally bioavailable, metabolically active forms of vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin.
- Nutrisorb liquids are a range of high potency liquid nutrients
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal cell division
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism
How to use Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12:
Recommended Intake: Six drops taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 Ingredients:
Purified Water, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin), Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin), Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.