- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant 100mlSpecial Price £19.50 Regular Price £20.50
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Rebalancing Fragrance Spray 100mlSpecial Price £34.50 Regular Price £40.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant 100mlSpecial Price £19.50 Regular Price £20.50
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette 75mlSpecial Price £60.50 Regular Price £79.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette 125mlSpecial Price £72.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray 100mlSpecial Price £64.50 Regular Price £84.00
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray 50mlSpecial Price £48.50 Regular Price £62.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Eau de Toilette 100mlSpecial Price £66.00 Regular Price £85.00
FAQs For Women's Perfume
Grabbing attention of those around you, many say your fragrance choice carries as much weight as the clothes on your back. If you need some guidance on choosing the right scent, check out our FAQs for women's perfumes.
What's The Most Popular Women's Perfume Right Now?
There are many luxury perfumes for women on the market, including new scents and classic favourites. Some of the most popular womens' fragrances right now are:
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist 30ml
- Giorgio Armani In Love with You Eau de Parfum 50ml
- Thierry Mugler Alien Fusion Eau de Parfum 60ml
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 80ml
- Kenzo Flower Eau de Vie EDP Legere 30ml
Best Luxury Perfumes For Women
The best choice of women's perfume will depend on the woman and what notes she most enjoys in a luxury fragrance. A few to consider, based on their scent profile are:
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle En Rose Eau de Toilette 50ml – fruity and floral, it combines red berries, peony accord and a hint of sandalwood.
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc Eau de Parfum 50ml – playful yet serene, this ladies' perfume melds jasmine and orange blossom with patchouli.
- Jimmy Choo Floral Eau de Toilette 90ml – sophisticated and feminine, it combines bergamot oil, apricot flower and magnolia flower with a little earthy musk.
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum 50ml – aromatic and sweet, this fragrance uses petit grain oil and lavender oil with blackcurrant accord and Madagascan vanilla extract.
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Bleue EDT 100ml – refreshing and delicate, this women's perfume balances juniper berry, patchouli and cool mineral stone.