Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum 40ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette 50mlCarolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toi ...Special Price £43.00 Regular Price £54.00Out of stock
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger Eau de Parfum 30mlHermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Gin ...Special Price £41.00 Regular Price £51.00
- Coach Eau de Parfum 50mlCoach Eau de Parfum Spray: For H ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £49.00Out of stock
- Coach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum 60mlCoach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £41.50 Regular Price £49.00
- Aramis Classic Eau de Toilette 60mlAramis Classic Eau de Toilette: ...Special Price £42.50 Regular Price £53.00
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Oriental Fragrance
- Expresses an aura of strength and beauty. Glamorous in attitude
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum expresses an aura of strength and beauty. Glamorous in attitude.
What does Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum smell like?
The fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. Opening with luminous green top notes full of glittering radiance, the heart of rich and exotic tiger orchid lends a creamy seductiveness to the fragrance. Lingering sensual base notes of sweet toffee meld with Indonesian Patchouli to leave a subtle, sensual memory on the skin. Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum.. seductive and alluring, with a mysterious sense of confident sexuality.
Fragrance Family: Oriental
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top: Sweet Italian Orange
- Heart: Tiger Orchid
- Base: Toffee
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.