Food/Meal Replacement Supplements
Whether you're trying to lose weight, want a low-calorie meal on the go, need a meal replacement for a medical condition or just want to get extra vitamins and minerals in your diet, our range of meal replacement products has everything you need. From shakes to cooking ingredients, and super blend powders to supplements, shop our range of meal replacements to meet your macros.
- Higher Nature Virgin Coconut Butter 400gSpecial Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Garden Of Life Raw Organic All-In-One Vanilla 484gSpecial Price £35.99 Regular Price £39.99
- Garden Of Life Raw Organic All-In-One Chocolate 509gSpecial Price £35.99 Regular Price £39.99
- Terranova Mushroom Synergy Super-Blend Caps 50Special Price £23.48 Regular Price £29.34
- Terranova Mushroom Synergy Super-Blend Powder 40gSpecial Price £23.48 Regular Price £29.34
- Nature's Plus GI Nutra Drink Powder 174gSpecial Price £28.86 Regular Price £33.95
- Terranova Life Drink Unflavoured Powder 454gSpecial Price £47.17 Regular Price £58.97Out of stock
- Terranova Life Drink Unflavoured Powder 227gSpecial Price £26.97 Regular Price £33.71Out of stock
All you need to know about Food/Meal Replacement
Are meal replacement shakes good for weight loss?
Meal replacements are very similar to protein shakes in that they are intended to provide the same amount of nutrition that you would get from a full meal. Some come in a powdered form that you can create by mixing with water or milk, while others are ready-prepared. Many meal replacements contain between 200-400 calories and are high in fibre and protein, making them ideal if you are trying to lose weight. They can also help you to avoid overly sugary snacks and convenience foods that may cause weight gain. You should however balance your meal replacement with a healthy diet that includes plenty of fish and meat, vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
Can I just eat replacement meal shakes?
While eating meal replacements does curb appetite and reduces the number of calories you might eat in a day, it is not recommended to eat meal replacements for the long term. They are for short-term use only, and you should not live on them. You should follow a balanced and healthy diet from major food groups such as dairy, meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts to ensure that you are getting all the minerals and vitamins you need.
Can I just replace my meals with protein shakes?
Protein shakes can help you to reduce your daily calorie intake, which in turn can help you to lose weight, but it is not recommended to replace meals with protein shakes, especially long-term. If you then start to eat food again, you may find that the weight you have lost returns quickly. Use meal replacements as part of a balanced diet, and consult your GP before taking them.
Do protein shakes and meal replacements cause bloating?
If you have a lot of protein via a protein shake or meal replacement, you may experience bloating, gas and stomach cramps, as well as diarrhoea. This is why you should use meal replacements in moderation.