We stock a wide range of herbal products to support a healthy lifestyle and promote well-being. Shop our collection of liquid herbal supplements, oils, powders, tablets and capsules that help to boost immunity, improve digestive function; help eye, nervous system and brain function, and relieve stress. From sleep aids to superfood powders and herbal tablets, you'll find everything you need right here.
- KIKI Health Organic Vitamin C Capsules 50Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £22.50
- Viridian High Potency Black Seed Extract Capsules 30Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- New Nordic Turmeric Mega Tablets 30Special Price £14.94 Regular Price £18.67
- New Nordic Cran Berry Gummies 60Special Price £18.36 Regular Price £22.95
- New Nordic Cran Berry Tablets 30Special Price £12.44 Regular Price £15.55
- New Nordic Blue Berry Gummies 60Special Price £15.19 Regular Price £18.99
- Nature's Plus Turmeric Gummies 60Special Price £14.41 Regular Price £16.95
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Shiitake Powder 50gSpecial Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Reishi Powder 50gSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Oyster Capsules 60Special Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Oyster Powder 50gSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Maitake Powder 50gSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Maitake & Reishi Blend Capsules 60Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Cordyceps Powder 50gSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Chaga Powder 50gSpecial Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Cacao Powder 105gSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- KIKI Health MSM Flakes Capsules 100Special Price £13.60 Regular Price £17.00
- KIKI Health Moringa Capsules 120Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Pukka Winter Warmer Tea Bags 80Special Price £13.41 Regular Price £16.76
- KIKI Health Wheatgrass Juice Powder 100gSpecial Price £18.37 Regular Price £22.96
- Terranova Fermented Turmeric Fermeric 350mg Capsules 50Special Price £19.67 Regular Price £24.58
- Terranova Fermented Reishi Capsules 50Special Price £14.83 Regular Price £18.54
- Terranova Fermented Maitake Capsules 50Special Price £15.68 Regular Price £19.60
- Terranova Fermented Jiaogulan Fermogulan 250mg Capsules 50Special Price £20.56 Regular Price £25.70
- Terranova Fermented Ginger Ferzinger 250mg Capsules 50Special Price £22.36 Regular Price £27.94
- Terranova Fermented Cordyceps Capsules 50Special Price £16.08 Regular Price £20.10
- Terranova Fermented Chaga Capsules 50Special Price £15.68 Regular Price £19.60
- Terranova Fermented Black Garlic FBG22 Capsules 50Special Price £14.29 Regular Price £17.86
- Terranova Fermented Ashwagandha Fermanolide 250mg Capsules 50Special Price £16.08 Regular Price £20.10
All you need to know about Herbal Products
Can ashwagandha root extract help people with diabetes?
Ashwagandha root extract can help to lower blood sugar levels, increase insulin production and boost sensitivity to insulin, which can help people both with and without diabetes in terms of maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. In a small study conducted with people suffering from type 2 diabetes, those who took ashwagandha supplements for 30 days successfully lowered their blood sugar levels.
What is valerian?
Valerian is a herb that has been historically used to treat sleeping problems, restlessness and anxiety. It can also be used to treat muscle cramps and pain as a result of menstruation. Valerian supplements come from valerian root, and there are over 200 different types of species of the plant. Its Eurasian variety is the most common type for use in medicine. Valerian is available as a supplement in powder and liquid form, in teas, and can also be sold as tablets. Valerian is used as a sleep aid, and helps to promote relaxation. It is most effective if it is taken before bedtime. Valerian doesn't interfere with REM sleep, and it isn't common to feel drowsy the morning after taking it.
What are the health benefits of boswellia?
Boswellia, otherwise known as Indian Frankincense, is a herbal extract that has long been used in African and Asian medicine to treat inflammation and other health complaints. Boswellia supplements are usually in tablet form, but it can also be used an an extract in creams. Boswellia is good for reducing inflammation, and can be effective in treatments for osteoarthritis, asthma and IBD. It can also be used as a painkiller and for treating particular cancers such as breast cancer. You should speak to your GP before using boswellia, as it can interact with certain anti-inflammatory medications.
Is rosehip good for joints?
Rosehip supplements such as powders and tablets contain rosehip extract that is high in vitamin C, polyphenols and anthocyanins, which help to ease inflammation in the body. This can help with problems in the joints and muscles, while providing antioxidant properties that help the body to fight infection.