HealthAid Bilberry 275mg tablets 30
HealthAid Bilberry 275mg Tablets:
- Antioxidant properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports eye health
- Beneficial for those with diabetes
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Bilberry Tablets:
HealthAid Bilberry tablets are dietary supplements that contain concentrated forms of bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), a small dark-purple berry that grows on a shrub native to Europe. Bilberries are closely related to blueberries and are known for their potential health benefits, particularly for eye health and circulation.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Bilberry Tablets:
- Eye Health: Bilberries are rich in antioxidants called anthocyanins, which may help protect the eyes from oxidative damage and support visual function, especially in low-light conditions.
- Antioxidant Properties: Bilberries contain a variety of antioxidants that help combat oxidative stress and protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Circulation Support: The anthocyanins in bilberries are believed to have potential effects on blood vessels, helping to improve circulation and support cardiovascular health.
- Vision Support: Bilberries have been traditionally used to support vision and may play a role in maintaining healthy retinal function.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Bilberries' compounds may have anti-inflammatory properties that could be beneficial for managing inflammatory conditions.
- Diabetes Management: Some research suggests that bilberries may help regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Skin Health: The antioxidants in bilberries may contribute to healthy skin by protecting against damage from environmental factors.
Who should take HealthAid Bilberry Tablets?
- People Concerned About Eye Health
- Individuals at Risk of Age-Related Eye Conditions
- People Seeking Circulation Support
- Individuals Interested in Antioxidant Protection
- Those Managing Inflammatory Conditions
- People Interested in Diabetes Management
- Individuals Seeking Skin Health Benefits
- People Looking for Natural Nutrient Sources
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate), Bilberry Powder, Binding Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Bilberry Standardised Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.