Whether you want a show-stopping ornate cat-eye or a simple everyday winged look, you'll need the right eyeliner to obtain that perfect flick!
Shop well-known brands from our range of eyeliners – from liquid to crayons, and pencils to gels, we have every type of liner you need to create an amazing eye-popping look.
And don't forget to use quality eye care products to protect your skin when regularly wearing eye-liner.
- Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof EyelinerAs low as £18.80
- Elizabeth Arden High Drama EyelinerAs low as £14.40
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Bold Defining Liquid Eye LinerAs low as £14.40
- Lancome Artliner Liquid EyelinerAs low as £19.60
- Clarins Crayon Khol Long-Lasting Eye Pencil With Brush 1.05gAs low as £18.50
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol 1.8gAs low as £15.60
- Clarins Waterproof Eye PencilAs low as £18.50
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Bold Defining Felt Tip EyelinerSpecial Price £15.20 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- Lancome Grandiose Liner Flexible EyelinerOut of stock
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol WaterproofOut of stock
- Lancome Liner Plumer Black 01Special Price £18.80 Regular Price £23.50Out of stock
All you need to know about Eye Liner
When lining my eyes, should I line the inner rim of the eye?
Lining the lower inner rim of your eye is great for a smoky effect, especially if you blend it out along the lash line for a more intense look. But this can make your eyes look much smaller in size and close them down. For a more open-eyed look, line the top inner rim with liquid liner.
How do I easily create a smoky eye?
To create the perfect smoky eye look, begin with a black eyeshadow in the crease of the eye and blend out. Keep the colour upon your eye lid, and blend out the colour evenly. Next, apply a dark brown colour on the centre with your middle finger and blend out, moving across the eye lid to the centre. Next, take some dark brown shadow and add it to the corners. Use a blending brush to combine all three colours into the crease line and over the lid, to create a soft and smoky look. Use the same colours on your lower lash line and finish the look by lining the upper eye lid with eyeliner, and then apply mascara.
How do you get the perfect winged eyeliner?
Take your eyeliner and place it on the outer edge of your eye, creating an angle that lines up with your lower lash line. Draw a line that creates an upper curve from your lower lash line to your temples to create your wing. Invert and bring the line back down to the eyelid, and then continue drawing the line across the upper lash line to the inner eye. Fill in the blank space of the wing with eyeliner. Use concealer around the wing to emphasise it.
How do I practice applying liquid eyeliner?
You should practice with gel eyeliner before using a liquid eyeliner, as gel is easier to correct if you make an error. Make sure your eye is half open when applying the liner, and begin by making small lines or dots that you can join together to create a final straight line. Once you begin to use gel, you should feel more comfortable to proceed with a liquid liner.