Elderberry contains the berries and flowers of the elder plant Sambucus nigra. These berries and flowers are then cooked to remove any toxins, creating elderberry supplements. These supplements are packed with high levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants. Elderberry is known for its ability to boost immunity and fight colds and flus. We have a range of premium elderberry supplements in all forms of capsules, sprays, syrups, teas, and powders.
- Lifeplan BerryWell Elderberry Caps 60Special Price £13.03 Regular Price £16.29
- Botanicals4Life Echinacea & Elderberry Tincture 100mlSpecial Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Botanicals4Life Echinacea, Elderberry & Olive Leaf Tincture 100mlSpecial Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99
- Pukka Elderberry and Echinacea Tea Bags 80Special Price £11.04 Regular Price £13.80
- Pukka Elderberry Syrup 100mlSpecial Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Terranova Elderberry & Olive Leaf Powder 40gSpecial Price £18.12 Regular Price £22.65
- Terranova Astragalus, Elderberry & Garlic Complex Vegicaps 100Special Price £16.12 Regular Price £20.15
- Terranova Astragalus, Elderberry & Garlic Complex Vegicaps 50Special Price £9.48 Regular Price £11.85
- Solgar Beta Glucans & Elderberry Immune Complex Vegicaps 60Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £23.75
- Solgar Elderberry Extract Vegicaps 60Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.50
- HealthAid Elderberry Liquid 50mlSpecial Price £7.19 Regular Price £8.99
All you need to know about Elderberry
What does Elderberry do?
Elderberry it high in vitamin C and other antioxidants which can support our body in fighting infection by boosting the immune system. The potent purple pigment of these superfood berries contains the compound anthocyanin, which has a range of health benefits including neuroprotective and cardiovascular benefits.
Is Elderberry an anti-inflammatory?
Yes, elderberry contains a natural substance called flavonoids such as quercetin. These flavonoids may play a role in regulating inflammation and swelling.
Is Elderberry good for diabetics?
Some studies have shown that elderberry may inhibit digestive enzymes that can help to reduce blood sugar levels in diabetics. However, research is limited.
Does Elderberry help with tiredness and fatigue?
Yes, elderberry can help to support tiredness and fatigue as they are packed with antioxidants and vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin B, iron, and quercetin. Vitamin C and B are known to increase energy levels in the body.