Viridian Organic Elderberry Extract 100ml
Why not try...
- Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Botanical Menopause Complex Vegicaps 60Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Menopause ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£26.63
Viridian Organic Elderberry Extract Liquid:
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Organic supplement
- Feel well with this black elderberry extract including vitamin C
- Provides immune support for the whole family, helping you avoid colds and flu
- No added sugar
Viridian Organic Elderberry Extract:
Feel well with this black elderberry extract including vitamin C. This liquid is formulated to provide immune support for the whole family. Containing active compounds of oligo-proanthocyanidins (OPC's) which are standardized to provide a consistent therapeutic dose. Featuring organic, Austrian,'Eldercraft', elderberry extract and formulated with vitamin C rich, Brazilian, acerola cherries to provide an immune-boosting, great-tasting elixir.
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- No added sugar
- No sweeteners, additives, preservatives, colourings
- 100% active ingredients
- Suitable for adults and kids
- Clinically researched
- 100ml quantity provides therapeutic dose for 6 days treatment
- Featured In: How To Boost Your Immune System During Covid-19
How to use:
As a vegan food supplement take one to three teaspoons daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Can be taken directly o the spoon or diluted with water.
Age 1 - 6 years : 5ml (1 tsp daily)
Age 7 - 12 years : 10ml (2 tsp daily)
Age 12+ : 15ml (3 tsp daily)
|Ingredients||Organic black elderberry extract (16:1) providing 30mg OPCs (800mg), Organic freeze-dried acerola cherry, providing 66mg of vitamin C (391mg), In a base of organic glycerine|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is my go too during the winter months - great brand with high quality ingredients a must have during the coming months.& all natural
- Nice taste