Viridian 100% Organic Elderberry Throat Spray 50ml
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Not Suitable for Vegans
Made using only Organic Ingredients
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure Omega-3 for Pregnancy Caps 30Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure ...£19.00
- Bare Biology Mindful Capsules 30Who it's for: Adults and teena ...£19.00
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2 15mlLiquid vegan vitamin D3 and K2 in a ...£20.39
Delicious fresh Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Throat Spray with Manuka Honey and Marshmallow, suitable for the whole family. Grown to Soil Association organic standards.
Directions: As a food supplement, adults: 5 full sprays in mouth up to four times daily. Children 6 to 12 years: 2 sprays in mouth up to four times daily.
Organic Manuka Honey AMF 10+ 20%
Organic fresh black Elderberry extract 73%
Organic fresh Marshmallow Extract 7%
Organic Aloe Vera Juice Extract (Equivalent to 65% of tincture base)
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Organic Manuka Honey AMF 10+ 20% Organic alcohol Organic fresh black Elderberry extract 73% Organic fresh Marshmallow Extract 7% Organic Aloe Vera Juice Extract (Equivalent to 65% of tincture base)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought this product after reading other reviews. It has a pleasant taste; I don't like mint and it was hard to find a throat spray without mint
- Helps to ease dryness at the back of the throat
- I love this spray. It works miracle for sore throat and moreover, it's natural.
- Hard one to review. It didn’t suit me. In fact it made my throat worse but I can be so sensitive to so many things