- REN Keep Young and Beautiful Firm and Lift Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £27.20 Regular Price £34.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £38.40 Regular Price £48.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Regeneration Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Moisturizing Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-aging Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £73.60 Regular Price £92.00
- Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Line Erasing Eye Cream 15mlSpecial Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00
All you need to know about Creams
How do I apply eye cream?
To apply your eye cream, take a pea-sized amount and apply it to your under eye area using a finger. Work from the end of your brow, across the under eye area to your nose in a sweeping motion. Don't put it on your eyelids, and avoid the innermost corners of your eyes where your tear-ducts are as this can cause irritation.
How often should I use an eye cream?
Eye creams should be used every morning and night for the best results. If you want to make using eye cream an essential part of your beauty routine, make sure you place the eye cream close to your usual moisturiser on your bathroom shelf to remind you to apply it, and apply it afterwards. As a rule, the more you use an eye cream, the more likely you are to see results from it.
Can eye creams help with puffiness, eye wrinkles and crow's feet?
Yes – if you invest in a good quality eye cream or serum, you will be applying effective hydration that will alleviate dryness and firm the skin. The eye area is very delicate and the skin is often very dry. By hydrating the under eye area and the areas around the eyes, your skin gains elasticity and you are likely to notice a reduction in wrinkles.
What ingredients should I look for in a great eye moisturiser or cream?
Hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient for an eye cream, and all skin creams, as it helps with moisture retention. Retinol helps encourage cell growth and regeneration, and vitamin C helps to build collagen. If you need extra moisture, choose an eye moisturiser or cream with vitamin E. Vitamin E is an excellent nourisher of the skin. If you need help with dark circles and bags, look out for formulas containing green tea, cucumber, aloe, arnica and Kojic acid.