Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream 10ml
Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream:
- A light and soothing eye contour cream for hypersensitive skin.
- This gentle eye cream for hypersensitive skin helps reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The benefits of Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream:
Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream is a light and soothing eye contour cream for hypersensitive skin. This gentle eye cream for hypersensitive skin helps reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness. It intensely moisturises the delicate under-eye skin while providing antioxidant protection. Ophthalmologist-tested and approved.
Key Ingredients in Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream:
- Dextran Sulfate: decongests and soothes puffy skin around the eyes.
- Bisabolol: helps protect the eye contour.
- Moisturising agents: leaves the eye contour area soothed and hydrated.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use: Use morning and evening to a perfectly make-up free eye contour area. Apply a small amount of product by gently massaging then gently dab around the eyes.
1. Cleanse using any Avène Cleanser.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Moisturise using any Avène Moisturiser of your choice.
4. Complement routine with Soothing Eye Contour Cream.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFIN LIQUIDUM). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CYCLOMETHICONE. GLYCERIN. SUCROSE STEARATE. PEG-12. SUCROSE DISTEARATE. TRIETHANOLAMINE. BATYL ALCOHOL. BISABOLOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDES. CARBOMER. DEXTRAN SULFATE. DISODIUM EDTA. SODIUM HYALURONATE. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I was desperate for something to take my red peeling skin on my eyes down, this cream was amazing! It works !
- The cream is extremely moisturizing during the day. It
- I have a very sensitive eye area, with patches of what seems to be eczema on eyelids and underneath the eyes and this is the only cream that doesn
- For dry and sensitive skin this is a great product. Thick but not greasy, easily absorbed, not highly scented and at an affordable price.
- Tend to have dry/flaky skin around the eyes and this is simply lovely. A really nice, fragrance free eye contour which doesn't irritate or make m
- This cream is amazing. Really hydrating and soothing. Definitely recommend
- Unfragranced, soothing, and ideal for sensitive skin. It is a proper heavy eye cream,
- I've used this product for about three weeks and can see a difference in the plumpness , my skin feels a little tighter, so I'm very pleased
- provides great hydration but that's about all it won't prevent any fine lines or anything like that
- A reliable product that always soothes and makes the sensitive eye area feel nourished.
- Quite pleasant texture for everyday use. It moisturises and smoothes my eyelid skin really well.
- Very good value - and a good soothing cream for dry skin around the eyes
- The best eye cream EVER!! my eyes would react to anything before I found this. I had sore red, cracked eyes. This product saved me! Try it!!!
- Very kind on sensitive eye area (and my eyes are super sensitive, no irritation with this product). Unfortunately it doesn't do anything for wrin
- I love Avene products. I have the most sensitive skin in the world and it's one of the few products that my face doesn't adversely react to.