Toiletries For Hand & Foot Care
We often take our hands and feet for granted, and forget to give them a good pumice and scrub, or some much-needed moisture. Foot and hand care is vital, from using a quality hand wash to applying a foot repair treatment.
Prevent dry, cracking skin and soothe irritation, redness and nail brittleness with our range of foot and hand creams, scrubs and nail treatments.
Give your hands and feet a whole new lease of life with our luxury products from well-known, trusted brands.
- Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea with Lactate and Carnitine 75mlSpecial Price £8.40 Regular Price £10.50
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion 250mlSpecial Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
- Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea with Lactate 100mlSpecial Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Mavala Scientifique K+ Nail Hardener 5mlSpecial Price £17.55 Regular Price £19.50
- Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100mlSpecial Price £23.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream 125mlSpecial Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Clarins Energising Emulsion for Tired Legs 125mlSpecial Price £26.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Mavala Nail Polish Thinner 10mlSpecial Price £7.92 Regular Price £8.80
- Mavala Lightening Nail Scrub Mask 15mlSpecial Price £14.94 Regular Price £16.60
- Mavala Cuticle Remover 10mlSpecial Price £13.28 Regular Price £14.75
- Mavala Anti Spot Cream for Hands 30mlSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £24.00
- Mavala Hand Cream 50mlSpecial Price £16.02 Regular Price £17.80
- Mavala Nail Shield 2 x 10mlSpecial Price £23.40 Regular Price £26.00
- Mavala Mava-White Optical Nail Whitener 10mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £15.00
- Mavala Colorfix Shiny Top Coat 10mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £15.00
- Mavala Ridge Filler Smoothes Nail Surface 10mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £15.00
- Mavala Mava-Strong Base Coat for Nails 10mlSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Mavala Mava-Flex Serum for Nails 10mlSpecial Price £20.70 Regular Price £23.00
- Mavala Oil Seal Manicure Dryer 10mlSpecial Price £14.94 Regular Price £16.60
- Mavala Mavaderma for Nail Growth 10mlSpecial Price £16.29 Regular Price £18.10
- Mavala Mavadry Nail Polish Dryer 10mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £15.00
- Mavala Gel Finish Top Coat 10mlSpecial Price £17.10 Regular Price £19.00
- Mavala Cuticle Oil 10mlSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £16.00
- Mavala Stop 10mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £13.75
- Mavala Correcteur Precision Pen 4.5mlSpecial Price £12.60 Regular Price £14.00
- Mavala Barrier Base Coat for Delicate Nails 10mlSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £20.00
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Energising Hand Lotion 300mlSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Energising Hand Wash 300mlSpecial Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Footspray 100mlSpecial Price £5.10 Regular Price £5.99
All you need to know about Hand, Foot Care
What are the benefits of hand cream?
There are many reasons why you should use hand cream to take care of your hands. The main reason is to heal cracked skin, and to repair the skin's outer layer. Splits and cracks in the hands can be very painful, and can be prone to getting infected if dirt gets into them. Keeping your hands well-moisturised can also help protect them from cold weather, which can create splits and cracks if your hands become overly dry as a result of being exposed to the elements.
Did you know that our hands age faster than other areas of our bodies?
This is because our hands have fewer sebaceous glands, which means they dry out more quickly. What should I look for in a hand cream? Ingredients such as vitamins C and B, Shea butter, lanolin, hyaluronic acid and peptides are all key anti-ageing ingredients that can help to rejuvenate the skin while providing it with plenty of moisture.
How do you heal the skin on your feet?
First of all, give your feet a good soak in some warm, soapy water for 20 minutes. Get them out and pat them dry, and then apply a foot moisturiser liberally. Make sure to apply a heal balm or dry skin balm to affected areas where cracks appear. Over the top of this, add some petroleum jelly, and then wrap your feet up in socks to keep them warm. Heat will activate the moisturisers you have used and will make them more effective.
What does foot spray do?
Foot spray is designed to be refreshing, and helps to awaken tired legs and feet. If you have been on your feet all day, spraying your feet and legs with a foot spray can help them to feel invigorated. Many foot sprays contain natural ingredients that cause a tingling and refreshing effect, such as mint or menthol. Simply spray onto your legs and feet and massage until you start to feel the benefits.