Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea with Lactate and Carnitine 75ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin DermoCapillaire Calming Urea Shampoo 250mlIdeal for a dry and itchy scalp, th ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea with Lactate 100mlMassage the cream into feet until t ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 200mlBioderma Sebium Purifying and Foami ...Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50Out of stock
Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream is an intensive moisturiser specially formulated with 5% Urea for the daily care of dry skin. The cream is particularly suitable for rough and cracked areas on the hands and elbows.
It is fragrance and colourant free to minimise the risk of allergies.
Urea as a Moisturiser: Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream contains the active ingredient Urea. Urea is a moisturiser naturally present in healthy skin. In many dry skin conditions the skin's natural Urea levels are reduced which leads to further moisture loss. Eucerin® Dry Skin Replenishing Cream actively helps replenish the Urea lost when the skin becomes dry and improves the skin's ability to retain moisture.
Effective relief from dry skin.
A lasting increase in moisture content in the skin leaving it smooth and supple.
A significant reduction in skin roughness and tightness.
Helps prevent further moisture loss.
|Ingredients||Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Arginine HCL, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carnitine, Lactic Acid, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Chondrus Crispus, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Amazing product if you suffer with very dry skin, and especially if you get facial Psoriasis!
- This cream is the very best cream for dry skin - for hands, face, body, feet. I've been using it for years and have never found anything as good.
- I have chronic eczema and really struggle to find creams that provide enough moisture, but don't irritate my extremely sensitive skin. This is ha
- Hydrates even the driest skin, and isn’t sticky at all. It’s fairly shiny, so if used on parts of the face it may end up looking oily. No fragranc
- Genuinely the best moisturizer I have ever used. It isn’t oily and keeps my very dry skin moisturized and soft for a long time. It’s so good
- It’s Fab! Can’t fault at all to be honest, has also helped massively with an accidental sun burn.
- Firstly I tried this on the heels of my feet as they get very dry. I used ot for a week every night and then put socks on to jeep the cream on my feet
- Excellent moisturizer for my elbows! Cream sinks into the skin quickly and leaves the skin lovely and soft . Really saw a visible difference on my arm
- I've been using the cream for a few weeks now. Mainly on my elbows and knees which tend to be my dry areas. It's done an amazing job at hydr
- I have always hidden my dry cracked feet but after a week of using Eucerin urearepair bring out the flip flops let the world see my baby soft feet thi
- I bought this product to target my rough heels and I have never had such brilliant results from any other product. It’s a light cream which is easil