Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea with Lactate and Carnitine 75ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Invigorating Hydrating Shower Gel 200mlGet fresh with the Vichy Homme Hydr ...Special Price £7.65 Regular Price £9.00
- Vichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant Sensitive Skin 50mlProtect sensitive skin with the Vic ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- Eucerin DermoCapillaire Calming Urea Shampoo 250mlIdeal for a dry and itchy scalp, th ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea with Lactate 100mlMassage the cream into feet until t ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00
Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream is an intensive moisturiser specially formulated with 5% Urea for the daily care of dry skin. The cream is particularly suitable for rough and cracked areas on the hands and elbows.
It is fragrance and colourant free to minimise the risk of allergies.
Urea as a Moisturiser: Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream contains the active ingredient Urea. Urea is a moisturiser naturally present in healthy skin. In many dry skin conditions the skin's natural Urea levels are reduced which leads to further moisture loss. Eucerin® Dry Skin Replenishing Cream actively helps replenish the Urea lost when the skin becomes dry and improves the skin's ability to retain moisture.
Effective relief from dry skin.
A lasting increase in moisture content in the skin leaving it smooth and supple.
A significant reduction in skin roughness and tightness.
Helps prevent further moisture loss.
|Ingredients||Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Arginine HCL, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carnitine, Lactic Acid, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Chondrus Crispus, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.