Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea with Lactate and Carnitine 75ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Serozinc Spray 150ml✓ Specifically formulated for oil ...Special Price £8.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Eucerin replenishing face Cream 5% Urea 50mlFragrance and colourant free, there ...£11.00
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£8.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Vichy Deodorant 72hr Stress Resist Anti-Perspirant 50mlVichy Deodorant 72hr Stress Resist ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50mlVichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive A ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream is an intensive moisturiser specially formulated with 5% Urea for the daily care of dry skin. The cream is particularly suitable for rough and cracked areas on the hands and elbows.
It is fragrance and colourant free to minimise the risk of allergies.
Urea as a Moisturiser: Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream contains the active ingredient Urea. Urea is a moisturiser naturally present in healthy skin. In many dry skin conditions the skin's natural Urea levels are reduced which leads to further moisture loss. Eucerin® Dry Skin Replenishing Cream actively helps replenish the Urea lost when the skin becomes dry and improves the skin's ability to retain moisture.
Effective relief from dry skin.
A lasting increase in moisture content in the skin leaving it smooth and supple.
A significant reduction in skin roughness and tightness.
Helps prevent further moisture loss.
|Ingredients||Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Arginine HCL, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Carnitine, Lactic Acid, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Chondrus Crispus, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.