Whatever your signature look, we've got the facial make-up products you need to create your signature look. From primers and setting powders, to blusher, tinted moisturiser and concealer, fix those imperfections and make the most of your beautiful features with our range of cosmetics from trusted high-end brands.
Items 1-32 of 72
- Lancome Le French Glow BronzerAs low as £33.60
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Concealer 13mlAs low as £20.00
- Clarins Everlasting Concealer 12mlAs low as £22.50
- Clarins SOS UV Primer SPF30 30mlSpecial Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Everyday Perfection Bouncy MakeupAs low as £22.40
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge on Cream MakeupAs low as £21.60
- Elizabeth Arden Stroke Of Perfection ConcealerAs low as £16.80
- Elizabeth Arden High Performance Blurring Loose PowderAs low as £24.00
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Radiance BlushAs low as £21.60
- Elizabeth Arden Cool Glow Cheek TintAs low as £22.40
- Vichy Dermablend Make Up Setting Powder 28gSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Lancome Galatéis Douceur 400mlSpecial Price £34.00 Regular Price £42.50
- Clarins Fix Make-Up 50ml£22.00
- Clarins Milk Boost Skin-Perfecting Milk 50mlAs low as £28.00
- Clarins Joli BlushAs low as £24.50
- Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid SPF15 Foundation 30mlAs low as £31.00
- Filorga Flash-Nude Fluid 30mlAs low as £30.00
- Lancome Blush Subtil Powder BlushAs low as £25.60
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Nude Foundation 40mlAs low as £27.60
- Clarins Glow 2 Go Blush & Highlighter DuoAs low as £23.50
- Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Hydrating Foundation SPF15 30mlAs low as £27.00
- Lancome Long Time no Shine Loose Powder 15gAs low as £26.00
- Lancome Prep & Matte Mattifying Make-Up PrimerSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Blush StickAs low as £21.60
- Lancome Skin Feels Good Foundation 32mlAs low as £21.20
- Clarins SOS Primer 30mlAs low as £24.50
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage ConcealerAs low as £19.60
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear StickAs low as £23.60
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra CompactAs low as £29.60
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Cushion RefillAs low as £21.60
All you need to know about Face
How do I apply concealer?
Apply concealer under the eyes with your fingers or a brush. Apply it directly to your under eye area in a triangular shape, with the tip of the triangle pointing downwards towards your cheeks. Blend using a blending sponge, your fingers or a foundation brush. Using a blending sponge can help you to buff out the product so it is smooth and non-patchy.
How do you use a face primer?
First of all, clean your face with your usual facial cleanser and pat dry. Then, take a pea-sized amount of primer and apply it all over your face, beginning at the middle (on your cheeks) and massaging outwards. You may need a little more, so build up the product as you go. Let the primer dry for a few minutes before applying make-up.
Do primers clog your pores?
Some primers can clog pores, but there are many out there that won't. If you have oily skin that tends to get more clogged, opt for a primer with a lower level of silicone. Primers contain silicones to give you a smooth look and to give the make-up something to hold on to, which is why make-up lasts longer when worn with primer. Purchase a primer with a lower level of silicone, or a water-based primer, as this will make it less likely that your pores will become clogged.
Where do I apply cheek tint?
Apply cheek tint to the apples of your cheeks. You can use a blending sponge or brush to blend it upwards to other parts of the face, such as up to your hairline near your ear. Use sparingly and don't apply too much in one go, as cheek tint contains more colour molecules than a powder blush and the colour result is much stronger.