Bath, Shower Products
Treat yourself to our range of luxury bath, shower and body products from luxury brands including Clarins, Lancome, Vichy, Jean Paul Gaultier and Roger & Gallet. From a sumptuous foamy body wash that awakens the senses, to a relaxing bath soak that helps you float away from the stresses of the day, and even body treatment oils for massage – we have a range of self-care products to make your washing routine that little bit more special.
Items 1-32 of 82
- BetterYou Magnesium Relax Bath Flakes 750gSpecial Price £7.15 Regular Price £7.95
- BetterYou Magnesium Mind Bath Flakes 750gSpecial Price £7.15 Regular Price £7.95
- BetterYou Magnesium Muscle Bath Flakes 1kgSpecial Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- BetterYou Magnesium Sleep Bath Flakes 1kgSpecial Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Urea Shower Foam 200mlSpecial Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Olverum Bath Oil 250ml£65.00
- Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil 20% Omega 400mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Shower Gel 200mlSpecial Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200mlSpecial Price £6.83 Regular Price £9.10
- Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate 200mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £21.00
- Clarins Tonic Body Polisher 250gSpecial Price £29.00 Regular Price £33.00
- Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate 200mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £21.00
- Clarins Men Shampoo and Shower 200mlSpecial Price £19.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil 100mlSpecial Price £34.50 Regular Price £40.00
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ 400mlSpecial Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
All you need to know about Bath, Shower Products
Can I harm my skin by showering too much?
Showering and bathing doesn't damage the skin, but as a rule of thumb, you shouldn't bathe or shower any more than twice per day, as washing too much can upset the skin's natural balance and cause dryness. If you have particularly dry or sensitive skin, make sure you moisturise properly after bathing or showering, so that you are replacing any excess moisture.
What makes a good shower gel or body wash?
A good body wash should remove dirt and oils from the skin, without stripping it. A good shower wash should use mild surfactants (soaps), and be dermatologically tested. Check that the shower product you want to by is pH skin neutral, and is formulated with moisturising oils like macadamia, Argan or butters like Shea, as this will mean softer cleansing and better care for your skin. Avoid gels that are highly perfumed, as this may aggravate your skin.
How much bubble bath should I be using?
Too much soap can dry out your skin, and this is worth bearing in mind when most bathing products direct you to run the product 'liberally' under running water. A drizzle of around 30ml should be enough to produce mountains of foam for a soapy bath, but this will also depend on the amount of surfactants the product contains.
What gets you cleaner – a bath or a shower?
Showers are generally much cleaner than baths, as you are literally rinsing any dirt away and down the drain. When you sit in a bath, you are sitting in water that contains skin oils, sweat and dirt. If you are particularly dirty after doing activities like gardening or exercise for instance, a shower may be the best choice.