CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 236ml
Why not try...
- Mavala Nail Polish Thinner 10mlSay goodbye to thick and gloopy nai ...Special Price £7.92 Regular Price £8.80
- Mustela Nourishing Cleansing Gel with Cold Cream 300mlThe Mustela Nourishing Cleansing Ge ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Urea Shower Foam 200mlEucerin Urea Repair Plus Urea Showe ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin 236ml:
- A hydrating and soothing facial cleansing lotion.
- Suitable for the face and body.
- Gentle, soap-free formula.
- Protects the skin’s natural barrier.
- Also available: 473ml
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser For Dry Skin:
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is a moisturising, cleanser that melts away oil, pollution and make-up with it's non-foaming lotion texture. This cleanser is formulated with 3 Essential Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid which work together to repair the skin's natural barrier and keep the skin hydrated. Developed with Dermatologists, this cleanser is suitable for dry skin conditions such as eczema.
Ingredients In CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for Dry Skin:
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that helps to attract moisture, it has an important role in maintaining the skin's moisture levels to keep it hydrated.
- CeraVe's 3 Essential Ceramides (enriched with ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II): Helps to restore the skin's lipids (oils) and protect the skin's natural barrier. A healthy skin barrier prevents dryness and other signs of irritation and sensitivity.
Key Benefits of CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser:
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin, and skin conditions such as eczema.
- Non-foaming lotion texture: Has a nourishing feel on the skin.
- Effectively removes oil, pollution, dirt and make-up.
- Developed with Dermatologists.
- CeraVE MVE Delivery Technology: keeping your skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Fragrance-free formula.
- Non-comedogenic cleanser: does not clog your pores.
- Protects and repairs the skin's natural barrier.
- Suitable for the face and body.
Directions For Use:
Suitable for daily use. Use the CeraVe hydrating cleanser in the morning and evening. Apply to wet hands and massage into the skin, then rinse thoroughly.
If you have Dry to Very Dry skin, we recommend you try the CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser. This cleanser contains extra nourishing ingredients to care for your skin!
Find The Right CeraVe Cleanser For You:
|Normal to Dry Skin||This cleanser will keep your skin feeling soft and moisturised daily.|
|Normal to Very Dry Skin||CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser||Formulated with ingredients like squalene, this cleanser provides extra nourishing comfort.|
|Normal to Oily Skin||CeraVe Foaming Cleanser||An effective deep cleanse the prevent build up of oils and dirt which can clog pores without stripping the skin.|
|Blemish-Prone Skin||CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser||Contains the blemish-fighting exfoliant Salicylic Acid, and oil absorbing technology. Effectively evens the skin tone and clears blemishes and blackheads without stripping the skin.|
|Rough and Bumpy Skin Texture||CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser||Contains Salicylic Acid to exfoliate dry, rough and bumpy skin for softer and smoother skin. Great for skin conditions such as Keratosis Pilaris (KP). This cleanser can also be used for oily skin types.|
What Are Ceramides?
Ceramides are lipids (oils) which make up 50% of our skin, meaning they play an essential role in having healthy skin! Sometimes our ceramide levels can be low due a range of factors such as pollution, skin conditions like eczema, diet and more. When these levels are low or damaged, our skin's barrier will appear irritated; itchy, dry, and uncomfortable.
All CeraVe products contain 3 essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) which help to restore our skin's lipids and thus, protecting our skin's natural barrier.
CeraVe is the cult US skincare range that has landed in the UK. The unique combination of 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and CeraVe's patented continuous release delivery technology, âMVEâ mean that all CeraVe products hydrate and protect skin for up to 24 hours in one single application. Try CeraVe as your simple, effective, affordable skincare routine, developed by dermatologists. *N=55 Consumer Test
Featured In: Best Cleansers
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Phenoxyethanol,Stearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol,PEG-40 Stearate,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Glyceryl Stearate,Polysorbate 20,Ethylhexylglycerin,Potassium Phosphate,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Phosphate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Tocopherol,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is good and my daughter had lots of pimples, now they are gone. I will purchase this product again soon.
- I have used this cleanser for some while and find it doesnâ€™t irritate my skin or leave it dry.
- I love it it's so good
- I love it it's so good
- very good product
- I have struggled with acne for 7 years now, and although my skin doesn't suffer huge breakouts any more, i rarely had clear skin. I have struggle
- i have super dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser is so lightweight! i’ve only had it for 2 days and i already see some results!!
- Okay so I have sensitive and acne-prone skin where it just gets inflamed and blotchy and I'd get like random patches of breakouts. I tried litera
- I really recommend Cerave products all the way. They are gentle on your face, but do a really great job at cleaning the skin. The price is good and it
- By far my absolute favorite cleanser!! It does the job but doesn’t make my face feel dry after. I love this and I have super dry skin.
- This is the face wash I normally grab if I’m going on a trip. I have combination skin and it changes with different environments. I love this wash b
- Super gentle on the skin. Currently this is my go to. I am not in love with the packaging per say, but I love that it works well with my skin. Current
- I liked this cleanser.It left skin clean without tight feeling. Also as i sometimes get dry skin patches this made them heal faster (ceramides?). It i
- I have eczema, so need to be careful about cleansers. This one cleans well and does not irritate. This is my third bottle, will continue to buy it.
- This Face Wash has been my go-to for years. It is effective and very very gentle on my ultra dry skin. It never leaves my face dry or tight. I use it
- Purchased after seeing it recommended by Angie from the You Tube Channel 'Hot and Flashy'. I use it as part of a double cleanse routine afte