CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 236ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Pigmentbio H2O Brightening Micellar Water 250ml✓ Gently cleanses and removes mak ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlLa Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-U ...Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50
- Uriage Cleansing Cream 200mlUriage Cleansing Cream has gentle l ...£8.49
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser:
- A hydrating and soothing facial cleansing lotion
- For normal to dry skin on the face and body
- Formulated for sensitive facial skin that is normal to dry and prone to irritation, including eczema
- Fragrance free, soap free and hypoallergenic
- Cleanses and hydrates
- With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier
- Developed with dermatologists
- Works well with the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion
Developed with dermatologists. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, effectively cleanses and hydrates without disrupting the protective skin barrier.
This non-foaming lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, gently removes dirt and oil while increasing skin hydration after just one use.
Specifically formulated for sensitive facial skin that is normal to dry and prone to irritation, including eczema.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Key Benefits:
- Cleanses and hydrates without disrupting skin barrier
- With 3 essential ceramides & hyaluronic acid
- Award-winning cleanser
- Gently removes dirt and oil while increasing skin hydration after just one use.
- Fragrance free
- Soap free
Is the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser suitable for me?
- Suitable for adults and children
- Suitable for normal to dry skin types
- Suitable for sensitive facial skin that is normal to dry and prone to irritation, including eczema
- Suitable for the face and body
How to use CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser:
Use morning and evening. Apply to wet hands and massage into the skin, then rinse thoroughly.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser goes well with:
CeraVe is developed with Dermatologists:
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Phenoxyethanol,Stearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol,PEG-40 Stearate,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Glyceryl Stearate,Polysorbate 20,Ethylhexylglycerin,Potassium Phosphate,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Phosphate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Tocopherol,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love it it's so good
- I love it it's so good
- very good product
- I have struggled with acne for 7 years now, and although my skin doesn't suffer huge breakouts any more, i rarely had clear skin. I have struggle
- i have super dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser is so lightweight! i’ve only had it for 2 days and i already see some results!!
- Okay so I have sensitive and acne-prone skin where it just gets inflamed and blotchy and I'd get like random patches of breakouts. I tried litera
- I really recommend Cerave products all the way. They are gentle on your face, but do a really great job at cleaning the skin. The price is good and it
- By far my absolute favorite cleanser!! It does the job but doesn’t make my face feel dry after. I love this and I have super dry skin.
- This is the face wash I normally grab if I’m going on a trip. I have combination skin and it changes with different environments. I love this wash b
- Super gentle on the skin. Currently this is my go to. I am not in love with the packaging per say, but I love that it works well with my skin. Current
- I liked this cleanser.It left skin clean without tight feeling. Also as i sometimes get dry skin patches this made them heal faster (ceramides?). It i
- I have eczema, so need to be careful about cleansers. This one cleans well and does not irritate. This is my third bottle, will continue to buy it.
- This Face Wash has been my go-to for years. It is effective and very very gentle on my ultra dry skin. It never leaves my face dry or tight. I use it
- Purchased after seeing it recommended by Angie from the You Tube Channel 'Hot and Flashy'. I use it as part of a double cleanse routine afte