CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 236ml
Why not try...
- BetterYou Magnesium Body Lotion 150mlA powerful and essential mineral, m ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
- Uriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream 40mlUriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream ...£7.49
- BetterYou Magnesium Body Butter 200mlScientifically proven to improve sk ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £9.95
CeraVe Moisturising Lotion:
- Suitable for dry skin
- Moisturises and maintains the protective skin barrier
- Lightweight formula locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic
- With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier
- Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe cleansers
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion effectively moisturizes while helping to restore the protective skin barrier. This lightweight, non-greasy lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use.
Specifically formulated, lightweight formula to moisturise sensitive skin that is dry to very dry and prone to irritation, including moderate eczema and atopic dermatitis.
CeraVe Moisturising Lotion Key Information:
- Moisturises, restores and maintains the protective skin barrier of the body.
- Utilises patented MVE delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration
- For dry and very dry skin in adults and children (aged 3 years and above)
- Lightweight formula for 24 hour hydration
- With 3 essential ceramides to restore skin's natural barrier
- Fragrance free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for dry skin
How to use CeraVe Moisturising Lotion:
Apply liberally as often as needed.
The CeraVe Moisturising Lotion goes well with:
Please note: All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol,Dimethicone,Phenoxyethanol,Polysorbate 20,Ceteareth-20,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Potassium Phosphate,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Phosphate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Sodium Hylauronate,Tocopherol,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- my all-time go-to FAVORITE moisturizer. my skin has never felt softer after using this even after the first few uses. A must-have
- I use this on my arms and legs after showering and it’s a lifesaver. I have horrible eczema in the winter which had been made worse due to pregnancy
- Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion is one of my favorite daily moisturizers. It is very long lasting and hydrating without building up. It goes great un
- Really like this lotion. Smells clean and doesn't break me out which lots of lotions do. I have it on auto buy in my cart so i never run out
- I love this product I have combination skin so sometimes with moisturizer it can make my skin really oily. This doesn’t do that...
- This is my favorite all over lotion. I hate feeling greasy so this is the perfect solution. It soaks into my skin way quicker than other products.
- Love love love this stuff. Can’t wait to one day try the cream version. I have super sensitive skin and this does not break me out and moisturizes m
- I wear this moisturizer from head to toe every single day! Perfect for dry sensitive skin!
- I really like this product however if your skin is dry like really dry I will recommend using the moisturising cream. I started using these daily mois
- This works really well for my skin! I tend to have super dry skin after I wash my face and this has helped moisten my skin a lot. It has made it more
- Keeps my face moisturized and hydrated. Great for both dry and oily skin. Did not break me out and have used it for 3 years now!