La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat 40ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche 50ml✓ Relieve your skin from the pain ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50mlVery dry skin lack lipids and can f ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...£17.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Ligh ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
✓ Apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat morning and evening to the whole face, avoiding the eye contour.
✓ Also makes for an excellent makeup base.
✓ A mattifying moisturiser specifically formulated to help limit the appearance of pores and shine by reducing excess sebum.
✓ Provides long-lasting hydration for up to 8 hours.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat is a daily care routine which helps to limit the appearance of pores and shine by reducing excess sebum.
Formula now contains Sebulyse.
Oil-free texture with Perlite.
How to apply: Apply morning and/or evening on the whole face. Avoid eye contour. Can be used as a make-up base.
|Ingredients||609514 37, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Stearate, Alcohol Denat. Silica [Nano] / Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cocamide MEA, Sarcosine, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Isohexadecane, Perlite, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, (Code F.I.L. B46451/6). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.