Bioderma Atoderm Cream 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Node DS+ Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo 125mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.90 Regular Price £13.20Out of stock
- Klorane Mango Butter Nourishing Balm 200mlThe Klorane Mango Butter Nourishing ...£10.00
- Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer StickUse Vichy Dermablend Corrective Cre ...As low as £12.75 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner 200mlVichy's unique formulations co ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Hydrating Cleansing Cream 200mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H Hydrating ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
The Bioderma Atoderm Cream is a 24 hour long-lasting moisturising cream.
Thanks to its nourishing and restructuring agents, Atoderm Crème biologically strengthens the skin barrier and thereby curbs the penetration of irritants.
Enriched with moisturising agents, Atoderm Crème binds water in the upper layers of the skin and keeps it from evaporating.
How to use: Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
Apply Atoderm Crème on your skin after cleansing with Atoderm Shower Gel or Atoderm Crème lavante and gently drying.
The moisturising effect of Atoderm Crème is optimised if you apply it on lightly moistened skin (after a bath, shower or mist).
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE, STEARETH-21, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, XYLITOL, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 475]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...