For a fresh and confident smile, look no further than our selection of toothpastes from a range of reputable brands. Brush twice daily with one of our products for a sparkling grin that'll get you noticed. From whitening toothpastes to those for sensitive teeth and gums, fluoride toothpastes and more, you'll find the perfect partner for your toothbrush right here.
- Manuka Health Propolis & MGO 400 Toothpaste with Manuka Oil 100gSpecial Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.49
- Theodent 300 Whitening Crystal Mint ToothpasteSpecial Price £101.00 Regular Price £140.00
- A.Vogel Echinacea Toothpaste 100gSpecial Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
- Pharmanord Q10 Toothpaste (+Fluoride) 75mlSpecial Price £6.36 Regular Price £7.95
- Theodent Classic Crystal Mint Whitening Toothpaste 96gSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Theodent Kids Fluoride-Free Chocolate Toothpaste 96gSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00
- NOW Foods XyliWhite Refreshmint Toothpaste Gel 181g£6.78Out of stock
- NOW Foods XyliWhite Platinum Mint Toothpaste Gel w/Baking Soda 181g£6.78Out of stock
- NOW Foods XyliWhite Charcoal Refresh Toothpaste Gel 181g£6.78Out of stock
- Nature's Answer Periobrite Toothpaste Cinnamint 113gSpecial Price £6.74 Regular Price £7.49Out of stock
- Janina Ultra White Toothpaste Sensitive 75ml£9.49Out of stock
- Janina Ultra White Toothpaste Extra Strength 75ml£9.49Out of stock
- Nature's Answer Perio Brite Toothpaste 113gSpecial Price £6.74 Regular Price £7.49Out of stock
- Janina Ultra White Activated Charcoal Toothpaste 75ml£9.99Out of stock
- Janina Ultrawhite Intense Whitening Toothpaste 75ml£10.99Out of stock
All you need to know about Toothpastes
Which toothpaste is the best?
The answer to this question really is up to the individual and what you personally need from a toothpaste. What works for you may not work for someone else, as we all have different teeth. There are many well-known brands out there to purchase, but not all brands are created equal. Some toothpastes are more natural, while others have a high chemical content. Some can be overly abrasive, and others can give advantages like minimising sensitivity or building enamel. Talk to your dentist about the best kind of toothpaste for your needs.
Do I need fluoride in my toothpaste?
Fluoride is important in toothpaste because it soaks into the enamel and counters bacterial acids that cause cavities. If you choose not to use a toothpaste with fluoride, you will need to actively make an effort to not consume foods and drinks that may cause cavities (containing sugar), as you will not have cavity protection through your toothpaste.
Are activated charcoal toothpastes more effective?
Charcoal toothpastes are very popular and trendy right now, but there is conflicting information on how good they are for your teeth. Some people find that while they are good at removing stains, they can be overly stripping and strip the teeth of enamel. This is because charcoal is highly abrasive, and can wear away the enamel right down to the dentin. If you are going to use a charcoal toothpaste, use it sparingly and combine it with another toothpaste to give your enamel better protection.
How do whitening toothpastes work?
Whitening toothpastes often contain carbamide peroxide, which works with your saliva to create molecular oxygen, which extracts stain particles from your enamel, giving you whiter teeth as a result. Whitening toothpaste won't harm the teeth, but may cause an increase in tooth sensitivity.