Theodent Kids Fluoride-Free Chocolate Toothpaste 96g
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlSpritz on at any time of day as par ...£25.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Shower Gel 200mlTop Notes: RoseHeart Notes: Orange ...£25.00
- Olverum Bath Oil Travel Set 3 x 15mlLet the natural therapeutic powers ...£25.00
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Deodorant 1 Litre Refill100% Natural Ingredients Long last ...£24.99
- Aramis Enriched Lather Shave 100mlThe Aramis Enriched Lather Shave so ...£23.99Out of stock
Theodent Kids fluoride-free toothpaste.
Studies have shown that children ingest anywhere between 30%-75% of toothpaste whilst brushing. Traditional fluoride-based toothpastes carry federally mandated warning labels that caution consumers against ingestion. Theodent Kids finally offers a solution to the “do not swallow” dilemma of children’s toothpaste. Harnessing the power of the cocoa bean, Theodent Kids boasts a non-toxic and revolutionary alternative to fluoride, Rennou. Rennou is 100% kid-friendly and not harmful if swallowed. The best part is…Theodent Kids actually tastes like chocolate and is SLS-free.
|Ingredients||theobromine, calcium acetate and sodium hydrogen phosphate. Inactive Ingredients: purified water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, xylitol, glycerin, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, citric acid, and spearmint oil, sodium benzoate, stevia extract, sodium bicarbonate, and sugar-free vanilla extract|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.