Theodent Kids Fluoride-Free Chocolate Toothpaste 96g
Why not try...
- Olverum Restful Sleep Pillow Mist 50ml✓ An elegant diffuser which imbue ...£25.00
Theodent Kids fluoride-free toothpaste.
Studies have shown that children ingest anywhere between 30%-75% of toothpaste whilst brushing. Traditional fluoride-based toothpastes carry federally mandated warning labels that caution consumers against ingestion. Theodent Kids finally offers a solution to the “do not swallow” dilemma of children’s toothpaste. Harnessing the power of the cocoa bean, Theodent Kids boasts a non-toxic and revolutionary alternative to fluoride, Rennou. Rennou is 100% kid-friendly and not harmful if swallowed. The best part is…Theodent Kids actually tastes like chocolate and is SLS-free.
|Ingredients||theobromine, calcium acetate and sodium hydrogen phosphate. Inactive Ingredients: purified water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, xylitol, glycerin, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, citric acid, and spearmint oil, sodium benzoate, stevia extract, sodium bicarbonate, and sugar-free vanilla extract|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My boyfriend and I use this every day, because we are basically grown children. If you don’t like a minty feel, this would be good for you, or if yo
- purchased this for my son who does not like the mint flavoured toothpastes. I like it also because it doesn't contain fluoride and has other ingr
- Our dentist was skeptical about this at the kids next check up she asked what we had been doing I told her about Theodent and now she actually has the
- Being that theres no difference in formula between the classic vs kids, I personally am fond of the kids chocolate flavour. My two year old isn't
- So my kids are all horrible about brushing their teeth, especially my oldest. When this toothpaste arrived I asked to try it. She came in after she br