Baby Care Hair Care
- Mustela Gentle Shampoo 200mlSpecial Price £6.00 Regular Price £7.50
- Mustela Foam Shampoo for New Borns 150mlSpecial Price £7.40 Regular Price £9.25
- Mustela Gentle Shampoo 500mlSpecial Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- Mustela Cradle Cap Cream 40mlSpecial Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.50
- Mustela Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150mlSpecial Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
- Uriage Baby 1st Cradle Cap Care Cream 40ml£10.99Out of stock
All you need to know about Hair Care
How do you keep your hair healthy?
In order to keep your hair healthy, you need to be giving your body the right nutrients so it can grow. You should be washing it regularly, but not too often, and you need to either avoid damaging your hair with excessive styling or forceful combing or carry out regular hair restorative treatments.
If you are having issues with your hair you might seek out a specific treatment. For example, you can repair damaged hair by giving it a cut and using a hair mask. If your hair is thinning you might try a thickening shampoo.
How do I look after my dyed hair?
When you colour your hair, you remove moisture from it, which can reduce its shine. As part of your hair care routine, you should use a shampoo and conditioner that is either hydrating or specially formulated for coloured hair. If you have dyed your hair blonde, use a purple shampoo to counter brassy orange tones. To get your locks back to a good condition, use a nourishing hair mask once a week and try to limit the amount of time you straighten your hair.
How do I add volume to fine hair?
Use a shampoo and conditioner, as well as styling products, that are specifically formulated for fine hair. Try not to use products that are too heavy like oil and serum, as these will bog down your hair and make it even flatter. When blow-drying your hair, use a rounded brush and lift the hair upwards from the scalp to increase volume. Apply a root lift spray as you go, and work in sections.