Probiotics for Kids
Probiotics are known commonly as “friendly bacteria”. They are living organisms that are typically found in the gut (stomach, intestines and bowels).
Children can benefit from probiotics for a variety of reasons. They can help to improve digestion, reduce the incidence of constipation and also help to improve the immune system. Probiotics can be particularly useful to repopulate the gut with friendly bacteria during and after a course of antibiotics.
Children can obtain probiotics naturally from foods like yoghurt and kefir. It can also be found in traditional buttermilk and some cheeses.
- Terranova Green Child Friendly Microflora Vegicaps 50Special Price £6.68 Regular Price £8.35
- Optibac for Babies and Children Sachets 10Special Price £6.30 Regular Price £6.99
- Optibac for Babies and Children Sachets 30Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £16.99
- Udo's Choice Infant's Blend Microbiotics Powder 75gSpecial Price £20.99 Regular Price £25.99
- BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops 5mlSpecial Price £13.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Optibac For Your Baby 10mlSpecial Price £13.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Optibac for Babies and Children Sachets 90Special Price £41.39 Regular Price £45.99
- KIKI Health Body Biotics for Children Tabs 30Special Price £19.96 Regular Price £24.95Out of stock
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Tummy Zyme Chewable 90£19.50Out of stock