BioCare Children's Banana BioAcidophilus 60g
BioCare Children's Banana BioAcidophilus Powder:
- Banana BioAcidophilus is an everyday friendly bacteria powder blend of the unique, clinically- researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria
- Suitable for children over 6 months
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Natural banana flavour
Key Benefits of BioCare Children's Banana BioAcidophilus:
Biocare Childrenâs Banana BioAcidophilus is an everyday friendly bacteria powder blend of the unique, clinically- researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria.
- Ideal as a regular daily supplement for children from 6 months of age
- Guaranteed 2 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria - human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use
- Hypoallergenic, dairy-free and free from artificial preservatives, colours and flavours
- Vacuum packed to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
How to take BioCare Children's Banana BioAcidophilus Powder:
Recommended intake: Take Â½ a teaspoon (approximately 2.5 grams) mixed into cold liquid or food daily, or as professionally directed. Suitable from 6 months.
|Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Freeze Dried Banana Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.