Cleansers For Combination & Oily Skin
Looking for a cleanser for your oily or combination skin? You've come to the right place. Our range of cleansers for combination and oily skin features cleansing gels, micellar water and foaming cleansers, to help you tackle excess oils (sebum) on the skin and achieve a radiant glow, removing make-up and dirt while nourishing your skin. Browse the best facial cleansers from luxury skincare brands like CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Avene, Vichy and many more.
Items 1-32 of 34
- Vichy Normaderm Volcanic Mattifying Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Micellar Cleansing Water 200mlSpecial Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50
- CeraVe Foaming Cleanser 473mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- CeraVe Foaming Cleanser 236mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- CLn Acne Cleanser 100ml£25.50
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Micellar Solution 200mlSpecial Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Sebium H2O 250mlSpecial Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Sebium H2O 100mlSpecial Price £4.24 Regular Price £5.30
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200mlSpecial Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
- Lab Series Oil Control Clearing Solution 100ml£18.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Sebium H2O Reverse Pump 500mlSpecial Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00Out of stock
- Clarins Perfect Cleansing Trousse Combination/Oily Skin£25.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Sebium H2O 500mlSpecial Price £12.88 Regular Price £16.10Out of stock
All you need to know about Combination/Oily Skin
What are the best cleansers for combination and oily skin?
The best cleansers to use with combination or oily skin are foaming cleansers or gel cleansers. The only kind of cleanser to avoid with combination or oily skin are cleansing oils.
Are foaming cleansers good for oily skin and combination skin?
Foaming cleansers are a good choice for oily skin and combination skin. They are also good for acne-prone skin, as spots are often caused by an excess build up of oil (sebum) on the skin. Foaming cleansers create a foam that deeply cleanses pores, helping to lift out dirt and impurities. Foaming face washes are also good for combination and oily skin.
What is a gel cleanser?
Cleansing gels are similar to, but lighter than, traditional foaming cleansers. They are both water-based so work in concert with your skin's natural pH balance. Gel cleansers have a thick consistency to start and turn into a light and airy foam once worked into a lather. They are considered a milder cleanser than foam cleansers, but are no less effective.