Cleansers For Combination & Oily Skin
Looking for a cleanser for your oily or combination skin? You've come to the right place. Our range of cleansers for combination and oily skin features cleansing gels, micellar water and foaming cleansers, to help you tackle excess oils (sebum) on the skin and achieve a radiant glow, removing make-up and dirt while nourishing your skin. Browse the best facial cleansers from luxury skincare brands like CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, Avene, Vichy and many more.
- Bioderma Sebium Intense Purifying Cleansing Active Foaming Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00
- CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser 236mlSpecial Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £10.69 Regular Price £14.25
- CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water 295mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 400mlSpecial Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 100mlSpecial Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
- Avene Cleanance Micellar Water 400mlSpecial Price £15.19 Regular Price £20.25
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Refreshing Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- CeraVe Foaming Cleanser 236mlSpecial Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50
- CLn Acne Cleanser 100ml£25.50
- Esthederm Pure Cleansing Gel 150mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Esthederm Pure Cleansing Foam 150mlSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29.00
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £9.38 Regular Price £14.50
- Bioderma Sebium H2O 500mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
- Clarins Purifying Gentle Foaming Cleanser 125mlSpecial Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Micellar Solution 200mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £16.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Bioderma Sebium H2O 250mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Bioderma Sebium H2O 100mlSpecial Price £4.13 Regular Price £5.50
- Clarins Cleansing Essentials Combination to Oily SkinSpecial Price £26.00 Regular Price £29.00Out of stock
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser 473ml£14.99Out of stock
- Lab Series Oil Control Clearing Solution 100ml£18.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Sebium H2O Reverse Pump 500mlSpecial Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Cleansing Gel 200mlSpecial Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50Out of stock
- CeraVe Foaming Cleanser 473mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser 236ml£8.49Out of stock
- REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser 150mlSpecial Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlSpecial Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200mlSpecial Price £10.13 Regular Price £14.95Out of stock
All you need to know about Combination/Oily Skin
What are the best cleansers for combination and oily skin?
The best cleansers to use with combination or oily skin are foaming cleansers or gel cleansers. The only kind of cleanser to avoid with combination or oily skin are cleansing oils.
Are foaming cleansers good for oily skin and combination skin?
Foaming cleansers are a good choice for oily skin and combination skin. They are also good for acne-prone skin, as spots are often caused by an excess build up of oil (sebum) on the skin. Foaming cleansers create a foam that deeply cleanses pores, helping to lift out dirt and impurities. Foaming face washes are also good for combination and oily skin.
What is a gel cleanser?
Cleansing gels are similar to, but lighter than, traditional foaming cleansers. They are both water-based so work in concert with your skin's natural pH balance. Gel cleansers have a thick consistency to start and turn into a light and airy foam once worked into a lather. They are considered a milder cleanser than foam cleansers, but are no less effective.