Bioderma Sebium H2O 250ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Sebium Mat Control 30mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.83 Regular Price £13.10
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Foaming Gel 200ml✓ La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant ...Special Price £9.35 Regular Price £11.00
- Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100mlEucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Ure ...Special Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00
Bioderma Sebium H2O is a cleansing and make-up removing water that gently purifies combination or oily skin.
Sébium H2O is the 1st specific make-up removing micellar water for combination or oily skin that mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin. Thanks to the Fluidactiv® patented sebo-correcting complex, it biologically regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin. Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, Sébium H2O purifies the skin and
limits sebaceous secretion.
How to use:
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week.
Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O.
Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face.
Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 442]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought this for my teenage son who has started getting breakouts and doesn't like using face wash unless he's in the shower. This is quick
- This is a great product, I started using it after I got a bout of adult acne 6 months ago, it is very effective and doesnt dry your skin out, smells n
- Great product. It clears all make-up easily and keeps skin oil free. Great for blemsih prone skin. Too drying for eye area though so use a seperate ey