Health and Feeding
From milk powders and probiotics to nursing balm and teething gels, we have everything you need to support the health and proper digestive function of your baby. Our range of products help to meet your baby's nutritional needs while giving you peace of mind. Explore our range of baby health and feeding products here.
- Optibac For Your Baby 10mlSpecial Price £13.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Mustela Nursing Comfort Balm 30mlSpecial Price £8.79 Regular Price £10.99
- Bioderma ABCDerm Irritation Around The Mouth 40mlSpecial Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00Out of stock
- Aptamil ProFutura Stage 1 First Infant Milk 800g£14.99Out of stock
- Aptamil Stage 1 Lactose Free Milk Powder 400g£6.49Out of stock
- Aptamil Anti-Reflux Milk Powder 800g£14.99Out of stock
- Aptamil Stage 2 Follow on Milk Powder 800g£11.99Out of stock
- Aptamil Stage 1 First Infant Milk Powder 800g£11.99Out of stock
All you need to know about Health and Feeding
How do I start my baby on formula? Do your research and gradually introduce your chosen formula slowly into your baby's diet. Use it as an extra dish to their food, and offer it when they are properly hungry. You can breastfeed first where possible, and then switch to formula milk, or put some breast milk on the nipple of the bottle you are using to feed the formula, so your baby is able to transition slowly. What ingredients should I avoid in baby formula? Avoid any additional sugar-based ingredients or sweeteners that may be included in baby formula. This includes fructose and corn syrup. Some formulas also include added ARA and DHA, which are processed with hexane solvents, which do not have health benefits for your baby. How do I know if I need to change my baby's formula? You might need to change your baby's formula if they need changes in their diet, such as more intake or a certain vitamin or iron, as advised by your GP. Speak to your GP if your baby has symptoms including red and dry skin, fatigue, weakness, vomiting or diarrhoea. What are the benefits of baby probiotics? Baby probiotics have many benefits, including introducing a proper balance of gut bacteria to your baby's digestive system. If your baby has colic, acid reflux, IBS or Crohn's Disease, good gut flora can help symptoms associated with these digestive problems. Probiotics also help to boost the immune system, which means that your baby will be less likely to catch flu, colds and other viruses.