BioCare Baby & Children Vitamin D3 Drops 15ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Green Lipped Mussel Extract 350mg tabs 90Lamberts Green Lipped Mussel Extrac ...£10.99
- BioCare Vitasorb A Liquid 15mlBioCare Vitasorb A Liquid: N ...£11.49
- Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tablets 60Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Com ...£10.49
- Baby & Children's Vitamin D3 is a liquid, vegan vitamin D3 to support your children's needs for growth, strong bones and immunity
- Easy to take liquid - mix into water, or drop onto food or under the tongue
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Suitable from birth
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
BioCare Baby & Children's Vitamin D3 is a liquid, vegan vitamin D3 to support your children's needs for growth, strong bones and immunity.
- Essentials - one of our edited range of go-to essential products for children
- Effective - Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children and contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Optimum support - Provides 400iu of vegan vitamin D3 per recommended daily intake
- Advanced - our vegan D3 is sourced from algae
- Simple, mild tasting formula - in a hypoallergenic base of medium chain triglycerides
- The Department of Health recommends a daily supplement of 10ug (400iu) of vitamin D for all breastfed babies from birth to 1 year and all children from 1 to 4 years
How to use BioCare Baby & Children Vitamin D3 Drops:
Recommended intake: 4 drops taken daily in water with food, or under the tongue, or as professionally directed. Suitable from birth. Shake well before use.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.