Minami Nutrition MorDHA PreNatal Softgels 60
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic Enzyme Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic Enzy ...£30.58
- BioCare Reduced Glutathione Vegicaps 90BioCare Reduced Glutathione Capsule ...£31.89
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vit C, E and B6) Tabs 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95Out of stock
Minami Nutrition's MorDHA Prenatal provides a total of 640 mg of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil per capsule, including 480 mg of DHA and 104 mg of EPA. It is formulated specifically for support during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults (250 mg total DHA and EPA).
Minami fish oils are from small deep-sea fish originating from the clean waters around Peru. The smallest species of fish contain the least toxins, which is substantiated by their frequent analyses.
Pharmaceutical purity: The fish oil supplements from Minami Nutrition have the lowest concentration of contaminated substances such as PCB’s, pesticides and dioxins. Heavy metals (mercury, lead and cadmium) cannot even be detected and the oxidation level is phenomenally low.
Minami fish oils are Gold Standard omega-3 supplements with the smallest possible ecological footprint. Certified in accordance with EMAS, a European standard for environmental care.
MorDHA Supercritical 90% Omega-3
Supercritical 80% Omega-3;
A Key to Pregnancy and Lactation – DHA
Pre- and PostNatal Support, as for the Eye
There are two primary reasons why pregnant mothers need MorDHA. Firstly, during pregnancy, the daily requirements of DHA increase from 220 mg to somewhat more than 300 mg and secondly, DHA is not easy to include in your diet especially when you are pregnant and worried about eating fish which may contain too many toxins.
Compare MorDHA with other brands and you will realize why Consumer Labs awarded MorDHA the highest concentrated DHA-rich product on the market.
|Ingredients||Deep-sea fish oil concentrate (from anchovy, sardine and mackerel), fish gelatin, humectant: glycerol, natural lemon flavor, antioxidant: a mix of rosemary and tocopherol rich extract (Miradoxan).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Loved this product and used throughout my pregnancy because my diet doesn't include dha naturally. My midwife was happy for me to include this su
- I swear by these oils. My son was born 5 months ago and is very sharp! I took these throughout my entire pregnancy and never got the famous "preg
- I have taken this through out my pregnancy as I eat hardly any fish. settled for this product due to the quality.
- Really good pre and post natal Omega 3. I have taken in my pregnancy and found it good quality and convenient to take.