Getting clean in the shower should be a pleasure, and a way to relax after a long day, or start the day right. Shake up your shower routine with our selection of luxurious shower gels, body washes, scrubs and oils, leaving you feeling squeaky clean, invigorated and ready to take on whatever life throws at you!
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Urea Shower Foam 200mlSpecial Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 1000mlSpecial Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Hair & Body Shower Gel 200mlSpecial Price £6.75 Regular Price £9.00
- Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil 20% Omega 400mlSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male All Over Shower Gel 200mlSpecial Price £22.50 Regular Price £26.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Shower Gel 200mlSpecial Price £26.50 Regular Price £31.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200mlSpecial Price £6.83 Regular Price £9.10
- Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate 200mlSpecial Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Clarins Tonic Body Polisher 250gSpecial Price £29.50 Regular Price £34.00
- Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate 200mlSpecial Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Shower Gel 150mlSpecial Price £19.50 Regular Price £21.00
- Clarins Men Shampoo and Shower 200mlSpecial Price £19.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Clarins Men Active Face Wash Foaming Gel 125mlSpecial Price £19.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Clarins Relax Body Treatment Oil 100mlSpecial Price £36.00 Regular Price £42.00
- Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil 100mlSpecial Price £36.00 Regular Price £42.00
- REN AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum 200mlSpecial Price £29.60 Regular Price £37.00
- CLn Sport Wash 100ml£28.00
- CLn Sport Wash 354ml£37.50
- CLn Bodywash 89ml£15.00
- CLn Bodywash 240ml£31.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Huile de Douche 200mlSpecial Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Huile de Douche 1000mlSpecial Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Shower Gel 200ml£36.50Out of stock
- Roger & Gallet L'Homme Hair & Body Shower Gel 200ml£9.50Out of stock
- Roger & Gallet Bienfaits Shower Gel 200ml£9.50Out of stock
All you need to know about Shower
What is the difference between body wash and shower gel?
Texture and consistency are the main differences between body washes and shower gels. Shower gels are better for people with oily skins as they contain more soap, while body wash is usually more creamy and like a liquid soap rather than a gel.
What is the best way to use a shower gel?
This depends on how you prefer to cleanse. Some people prefer using a sponge, loofah or wash cloth, or a bath lily, while others prefer to squeeze the gel directly into the hands and lather up. There isn't really a wrong way to use shower gel – it's whatever works best for you. Just remember to rinse it off thoroughly.
What do I apply to my skin after using a body wash?
After showering, your skin can lose moisture, as lukewarm or hot water can strip your skin of its essential oils. Apply a body lotion or moisturiser when you get out of the shower, ideally while your skin is still slightly damp, as this will help your skin to rehydrate and get back any moisture that it lost previously.
Can I use shower gel as a shampoo?
It isn't generally advisable to use shower gel on your hair, rather than shampoo. Shower gel is designed to clean the skin and remove oil and impurities, and it can therefore be overly drying to hair, making it more brittle and prone to damage. While using it once (when you've run out of shampoo) probably won't harm your hair, regular use will.