CeraVe Foaming Cleanser 236ml
A gentle, foaming gel cleanser for normal to oily skin on the face and body.
Why not try...
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Foaming Cleanser's gently foams to deeply cleanse without disrupting the skin barrier. This refreshing gel, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, effectively removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup.
Specifically formulated for sensitive skin that is normal to oily and prone to discomfort and imperfections. This gently foaming gel deeply cleanses and removes oils, dirt and makeup without disrupting the protective skin barrier of the face
• Contains 3 essential ceramides, niacinamide, & hyaluronic acid
• Long lasting hydration for up to 24 hours
• Ideal for normal to oily skin
• Cleanses and hydrates
• Fragrance Free
• Suitable for sensitive skin
Developed with Dermatologists:
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Massage cleanser onto wet skin. Rinse.
Goes well with:
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 25 52ml
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Coco-Betaine,Propylene Glycol,Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate,Sodium Chloride,Acrylates Copolymer,Citric Acid,Capryloyl Glycine,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium Hydroxide,Niacinamide,Disodium EDTA,Sodium Hyaluronate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Ceramide NP,Phenoxyethanol,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My wife and I both have fairly sensitive skin. All those facial products that are scented or the generic pharma brands have not been good for my skin.
- Love CeraVe products. Easy on skin. A little goes a long way.
- Fabulous product. Feels so good on my face. Love the foaming when washing
- My daughter loves this facial cleanser. It works wonderfully on teenage skin.
- This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used and will continue to purchase it.
- CERAVE is my favourite product. Arrived quickly & will purchase again. My dermatologist suggested this for my very sensitive/delicate skin. Clean