Hyaluronic Acid Skincare
Find the perfect Hyaluronic Acid skincare product for your skin here. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced and found throughout our bodies and the skin. It plays a critical role in maintaining hydration levels in our skin as it is a humectant (retains moisture). Its ability to lock in moisture is what keeps our skin healthy, hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic Acid is typically beneficial to all skin types for keeping skin hydrated. It is also popular in anti-aging skincare products as hyaluronic acid molecules plump up the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Avene Tolerance Hydra Cream 40mlSpecial Price £9.00 Regular Price £18.00
- Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum 30mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Antipodes Diem Vitamin C Pigment-Correcting Water Cream 60mlSpecial Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Antipodes Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream 60mlSpecial Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Antipodes Baptise Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel 60mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Moisture Booster Night 50mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Lancome Renergie HCF Triple Serum 50mlSpecial Price £76.00 Regular Price £95.00
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum 100mlSpecial Price £95.20 Regular Price £119.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Hand Cream SPF30 75mlSpecial Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Dry Skin 50mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Day Cream Normal/Combination Skin 50mlSpecial Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Peri-Menopause Night Cream 50mlSpecial Price £25.50 Regular Price £34.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Probiotic Fractions Concentrate 30mlSpecial Price £23.25 Regular Price £31.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refining Serum 30mlSpecial Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Aquagel SPF30 50mlSpecial Price £26.63 Regular Price £35.50
- CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30mlSpecial Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase HA Light Cream 50mlSpecial Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules 60Special Price £61.60 Regular Price £77.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity 3D Serum 30mlSpecial Price £33.60 Regular Price £42.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Moisturiser 50mlSpecial Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Day SPF30 50mlSpecial Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Ultra-Light Moisture Booster 30mlSpecial Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet MaskSpecial Price £6.38 Regular Price £8.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron Mist Spray 150mlSpecial Price £9.60 Regular Price £12.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Intensive MaskSpecial Price £5.60 Regular Price £7.00
All you need to know about Hyaluronic Acid
Is Hyaluronic Acid good for your face?
Yes, Hyaluronic Acid can be extremely beneficial to your skin. It penetrates into the skin cells and binds moisture to it, leaving you with fresh, bright and plump skin. This is particularly beneficial for anti-aging concerns, and dry or dehydrated skin types. This incredible skincare ingredient also strengthens our skin’s lipid barrier, meaning it supports our skin from damage caused by external factors such as pollution, lifestyle choices (such as smoking) and UV damage which contribute to dry, dull skin.
How often can you use Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid is typically safe to use twice a day for maintaining skin hydration. It is present in many skincare products (cleansers, moisturisers, serums and treatments) which can be used both in the morning and evening.
Is Hyaluronic Acid good for oily skin?
Yes, Hyaluronic Acid is good for oily skin as it keeps it hydrated and tells the body to stop overproducing oil. Products for oily skin can sometimes be too harsh as they can strip moisture from the skin, which encourages our skin to produce excess sebum. Therefore, using hyaluronic acid as a moisturiser for oily skin is a great choice as it is non-comedogenic (doesn’t block our pores).
Does Hyaluronic Acid brighten the skin?
The ability of Hyaluronic Acid being able to retain moisture which gives us a brighter complexion. However, Hyaluronic Acid does not directly work on brightening or fading dark spots and imperfections.