Hyaluronic Acid Skincare
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- REN Flash Hydro-Boost Instant Plumping Emulsion 40mlSpecial Price £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlSpecial Price £19.50 Regular Price £27.50
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 40mlSpecial Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30mlSpecial Price £33.75 Regular Price £45.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Day Cream 50mlSpecial Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlSpecial Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Night Cream 50mlSpecial Price £25.60 Regular Price £32.00
All you need to know about Hyaluronic Acid
Is Hyaluronic Acid good for your face?
Yes, Hyaluronic Acid can be extremely beneficial to your skin. It penetrates into the skin cells and binds moisture to it, leaving you with fresh, bright and plump skin. This is particularly beneficial for anti-aging concerns, and dry or dehydrated skin types. This incredible skincare ingredient also strengthens our skin’s lipid barrier, meaning it supports our skin from damage caused by external factors such as pollution, lifestyle choices (such as smoking) and UV damage which contribute to dry, dull skin.
How often can you use Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid is typically safe to use twice a day for maintaining skin hydration. It is present in many skincare products (cleansers, moisturisers, serums and treatments) which can be used both in the morning and evening.
Is Hyaluronic Acid good for oily skin?
Yes, Hyaluronic Acid is good for oily skin as it keeps it hydrated and tells the body to stop overproducing oil. Products for oily skin can sometimes be too harsh as they can strip moisture from the skin, which encourages our skin to produce excess sebum. Therefore, using hyaluronic acid as a moisturiser for oily skin is a great choice as it is non-comedogenic (doesn’t block our pores).
Does Hyaluronic Acid brighten the skin?
The ability of Hyaluronic Acid being able to retain moisture which gives us a brighter complexion. However, Hyaluronic Acid does not directly work on brightening or fading dark spots and imperfections.