Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Perfect Cleansing Trousse Combination/Oily SkinClarins Perfect Cleansing Kit for & ...Special Price £26.50 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
Your skin's daily dose of strength. Hydrates. Plumps. Protects.
The first gesture in your skincare regime Formula powered by a combination of: Natural Origin Hyaluronic Acid + 89% Vichy Mineralizing Water
• Hydrates and plumps your skin with moisture
• Instantly strengthens the skin's barrier function
• Acts as a protective shield against Pollution
• Leaves your skin in optimal condition to receive the next steps
• Minimalist formula - Tested on Sensitive Skin
Mineral 89 combines our highest concentration of Vichy Thermal Mineralizing Water, along with Hyaluronic acid, to plump and strengthen the skin barrier and protect it from pollution. Our skin is the shield between our body and the external world, protecting it from daily aggressors such as pollution - hence it is essential to keep it strong and resilient. Mineral 89's breakthrough formula does just that.
How to use:
Apply every morning to clean dry skin as the first step of your skincare routine. Follow with your usual serum, moisturizer or SPF. Mineral 89 prepares the skin for the next step of your beauty regime.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water,PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Methyl Gluceth-20,Carbomer,Sodium Hyaluronate,Phenoxyethanol,Caprylyl Glycol,Citric Acid,Biosaccharide Gum-1|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good product choice, a good price, good communication and efficient delivery. As always a joy to shop with Landys……..
- It’s the product my wife wants and Landys is the first port of call. Good pricing and first class service.
- ممتاز الكريم
- Been waiting for this product for a few months knowing it was available in US sooner than in UK/Ireland. Finally i got it and used it straight away. I
- As someone who's skin has become more prone to dryness as I'm getting older, I thought the addition of hyaluronic acid would be the way to g
- I love this serum. It’s hard to find affordable and good quality hyaluronic serum from trusted brand. I previously used cosmeceuticals products for
- wow my skin looks incredible since using this product, in a few weeks you can definitely tell my skin texture and tone has improved, would highly reco
- I am very happy with this product. It moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling greasy or oily but at the same time my skin looks more radiant. It i
- I like to try different brands and new products as I still didn't find my perfect skin care products... Quite often I receive different samples a
- I am surprised by how many uses it has, from make up primer to after sun hydration to post waxing treatment to name just a few. This makes it ideal fo