Review: The Benefits of Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Booster
What is Vichy Mineral 89 Booster?
Vichy mineral 89 booster serum is a skincare product designed to hydrate and strengthen the skins barrier. The mineral 89 serum contains a high concentration of Vichy volcanic mineralising thermal water and hyaluronic acid. This serum is designed for daily use and protects the skin from harmful external aggressors such as pollution, whilst giving you healthy, glowing skin.
Vichy mineral 89 booster contains two main ingredients, volcanic mineralising thermal water and hyaluronic acid.
- Vichy volcanic mineralising thermal water: Vichy’s thermal water is naturally found in the Auvergne volcanic region in France, and it is rich in 15 minerals including potassium, magnesium and calcium.
- Pure Hyaluronic acid: Vichy mineral 89 booster contains low molecular weight hyaluronic acid which is able to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin compared high molecular weight hyaluronic acid. This helps to effectively improve the skins hydration and texture.
The Benefits Of Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Booster:
Vichy Mineral 89 Booster is popular daily hydrating serum that offers many benefits for the skin. Here are some of the key benefits of Vichy Mineral 89 Booster:
- Hydrates and plumps the skin: The hyaluronic acid in the Vichy Mineral 89 Booster helps to improve the skin's hydration levels, leaving it looking plumper and more radiant.
- Strengthens the skin's barrier: Vichy Mineral 89 Booster is formulated with Vichy's Volcanic Mineralizing Thermal Water, which helps to strengthen the skin's natural barrier function, protecting it from external aggressors such as pollution and UV rays.
- Soothes and calms the skin: The mineral-rich formula of Vichy Mineral 89 Booster helps to soothe and calm the skin, reducing the appearance of redness and inflammation.
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing: Vichy Mineral 89 Booster has a lightweight, fast-absorbing gel-like formula that doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue, making it an ideal base for makeup.
- Suitable for all skin types: Vichy Mineral 89 Booster is hypoallergenic and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
What is Vichy Mineral 89 used for?
Vichy Mineral 89 Booster can be used for a variety of skincare concerns and purposes such as dry/dehydrated skin, ageing skin, sensitive skin, and for strengthening the skins barrier. It is a great choice for those looking for a multitasking daily hyaluronic acid serum.
How To Use Vichy Mineral 89:
Vichy mineral 89 booster is suitable for daily use both day and night after cleansing and before moisturising. Apply one pump onto the face and neck, let the serum absorb before applying other skincare or makeup products.
The difference between Vichy mineral 89 booster and Vichy mineral 89 probiotic fractions serum:
Vichy Mineral 89 Probiotic Fractions Serum is a serum that contains a blend of probiotic fractions, Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water, and hyaluronic acid. It is designed to strengthen the skin's barrier function, soothe and protect the skin, improve skin texture and radiance, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has a slightly thicker texture compared to Vichy Mineral 89 Booster, making it more suitable for those with dry or mature skin.
Do you use Vichy Mineral 89 before or after moisturiser?
Use the Vichy mineral 89 hyaluronic acid booster before moisturising in the day and evening.
Can Vichy Mineral 89 be used under eyes?
Yes, Vichy Mineral 89 Booster can be used under the eyes. Its lightweight, fast-absorbing formula makes it a great option for the delicate skin around the eyes. However, it is important to avoid getting the product in your eyes, as it may cause irritation. When applying Vichy Mineral 89 Booster under the eyes, be sure to use a small amount and gently tap the product into the skin with your ring finger, which is the weakest finger and less likely to pull or tug at the delicate skin.
However, Vichy have the Mineral 89 Eye Hyaluronic Acid Fortifier which contains caffeine to instantly revive, energise, and brighten the eye contour and minimise dark circles.
Written by Rhysa Phommachanh, BA (Hons) Specialist Skincare and Media Makeup