- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care 40mlSpecial Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil 20% Omega 400mlSpecial Price £14.00 Regular Price £17.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlSpecial Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlSpecial Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Esthederm Eau Cellulaire Melting Moisturising Cream 50mlSpecial Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00
- Esthederm Cellular Water Fresh Moisturising Gel 40mlSpecial Price £29.60 Regular Price £37.00
- Mustela Nourishing Cleansing Gel with Cold Cream 300mlSpecial Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
All you need to know about Ceramides
What are the skin benefits of Ceramides?
As Ceramides form 50% of our skin, when they become damaged it can reflect in our skin as the barrier is compromised. Signs of damage to the skin’s barrier due to lack of ceramides include redness, dryness, rough skin, irritation, dehydration, fine lines, and wrinkles. Thus, when using skincare with ceramides, they help to restore the skin and its barrier. The skin will feel hydrated, plump, radiant, and soft.
Do Ceramides help with wrinkles?
Yes, using skincare with ceramides can help with fine lines and wrinkles. Adding ceramides to your skincare routine will rebuild and restore your skins natural barrier, leaving it hydrated and plump reducing the appearance of wrinkles. When your skin is dry and dehydrated it can emphasise fine lines and wrinkles.
Do Ceramides help with acne?
Using ceramides can help with reducing inflammation and dryness that can come with acne, without aggravating acne. Also, acne-prone skin that suffers from clogged pores could benefits from using a light serum with ceramides instead of a heavy moisturiser.