Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500ml
Why not try...
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 50mlLong lasting, high protection, ultr ...£18.50
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream 50mlHelps cover the appearance of redne ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Kids Lotion SPF50+ 250mlExceptionally high protection sun c ...Special Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- REN Clarimatte Clarifying Toner 150mlHow to use: Apply onto clean skin o ...£18.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
The Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Soothing Emollient Care is a 2-in-1 soothing and dermo-strengthening treatment to restore healthy, comfortable skin.
Atoderm Intensive Baume quickly stops itching and reduces the urge to scratch thanks to its anti-itching dermatological active ingredient PEA.
Enriched with soothing and purifying agents, it instantly soothes irritation.
Atoderm Intensive Baume restores the skin barrier for a lasting effect thanks to its exclusive Lipigenium complex made up of biolipids that are naturally present in the epidermis.
Its patented Skin Barrier Therapy limits adhesion and proliferation of staphylococcus aureus on the one hand and penetration of allergens on the other, both being factors in aggravating dryness.
How to use: Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
Can be used daily and in combination with dermocorticoids.
Apply Atoderm Intensive Baume on your face and/or body after cleansing with Atoderm PP Gel moussant and lightly drying.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / HUILE DE COLZA, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BETASITOSTEROL, XYLITOL, ZINC GLUCONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PALMITAMIDE MEA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,TOCOPHEROL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CERAMIDE NP, MANNITOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERAMIDE AP, CHOLESTEROL, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, CERAMIDE EOP. [BI 669]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Sadly but this isn't working for my 3 year old daughter. Which has atopic dermatitis. No improvement.
- It’s a very high quality product. I purchased this for my baby, it moistures her skin very well however it is a bit sticky but I guess that’s norm
- It is great product for atopic skin
- It is great product for atopic skin
- I cannot recommend this cream highly enough. I have excema caused by allergies and now use it as face cream and hand cream and now my skin is clear.
- Amazinggggggggg my daughter had eczema I have tried everything this product made the biggest change , with lupikar , and hope relief products , all th