Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500ml
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm:
✓ Soothes and reduces the urge to scratch
✓ Intensely nourishes and restores lipids
✓ Makes the skin feel more comfortable and becomes stronger. In a lasting way
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream 50ml✓ For sensitive skin prone to all ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00
- Avène Very High Protection Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlAvène Very High Protection Tinted ...£18.50
- Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté 125mlClarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning ...£19.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
What is Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm used for?
The Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Soothing Emollient Care is a 2-in-1 soothing and dermo-strengthening treatment to restore healthy, comfortable skin.
Atoderm Intensive Baume quickly stops itching and reduces the urge to scratch thanks to its anti-itching dermatological active ingredient PEA.
Enriched with soothing and purifying agents, it instantly soothes irritation.
Treat the whole family to the Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm; a repairing, ultra-soothing formula for dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Fortified with an exclusive Lipigenium™ complex, the non-greasy balm helps to minimise itching and tightness, whilst restoring a healthy skin barrier. Ideal for the face and body, and for daily use by adults, children and babies. Skin feels calm, soft and comfortable after use.
Its patented Skin Barrier Therapy limits adhesion and proliferation of staphylococcus aureus on the one hand and penetration of allergens on the other, both being factors in aggravating dryness.
How to use Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm:
Once or twice a day - 7 days a week. Can be used daily and in combination with dermocorticoids.
Apply Atoderm Intensive Baume on your face and/or body after cleansing with Atoderm PP Gel moussant and lightly drying.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / HUILE DE COLZA, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BETASITOSTEROL, XYLITOL, ZINC GLUCONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PALMITAMIDE MEA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,TOCOPHEROL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CERAMIDE NP, MANNITOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERAMIDE AP, CHOLESTEROL, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, CERAMIDE EOP. [BI 669]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Sadly but this isn't working for my 3 year old daughter. Which has atopic dermatitis. No improvement.
- It’s a very high quality product. I purchased this for my baby, it moistures her skin very well however it is a bit sticky but I guess that’s norm
- It is great product for atopic skin
- It is great product for atopic skin
- I cannot recommend this cream highly enough. I have excema caused by allergies and now use it as face cream and hand cream and now my skin is clear.
- Amazinggggggggg my daughter had eczema I have tried everything this product made the biggest change , with lupikar , and hope relief products , all th